How would our Asgard have reacted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would our Asgard have reacted?

What if Hermiod had been with the Daedalus through this season and had a chance to talk with this Asgard faction? Hermiod was one Asgard who strictly followed rules and protocol and was easily annoyed, so I think he would have been a little disgusted with the Pegasus Asgards. He would see them as he saw us, technologically inferior and thinking we know everything. The other Asgard would also think the Pegasus Asgard were wrong in what they did, but ultimately offer to have them back with their people, since it was a matter of life and death. Maybe the Pegasus Asgard and Loki could have worked together to finally solve their genetic problems. Thoughts?

Have you ever seen Kill Bill 1&2 somthing like that, ninja swords, kicks, punches and throwdowns, or like a UFC fight. LOL can't you just see the two asgard fighting like that.

Comment

I'm not so sure on the Asgard vs Asgard thing. Personally, although the Ida / Milky Way Asgard may have disproved what the Pegasus Asgard were doing, I don't think they would have come down so hard on them.

Chances are, they'd have 'adapted' their new cloning technique, and then had a chat about doing tests on human civilisations, asking them not to, and to try find an alternative method.
      sigpic
      It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by cyberash View Post
        I'm not so sure on the Asgard vs Asgard thing. Personally, although the Ida / Milky Way Asgard may have disproved what the Pegasus Asgard were doing, I don't think they would have come down so hard on them.

Chances are, they'd have 'adapted' their new cloning technique, and then had a chat about doing tests on human civilisations, asking them not to, and to try find an alternative method.
        Yeah, I agree, if the Asgard we knew found out what the Pegasus Asgard's were doing, they would have slapped them on the wrists, brought them back to their galaxy, and of course used the new cloning method the Pegasus Asgard's came up with. Unless the temporary solution the Peg. Asgard's came up with wasn't a cloning solution, but some kinda sick cure.

"We have learned, that by eating the human brain, we can survive for another day." although I seriously doubt that.

Comment

They would have done to them probably whatever they did to Loki

Comment

They would have been absolutely horrified. I think they would have felt obliged to do whtever they had to in order to stop it. One renegade (Loki) was bad enough, but a whole population of them? They wouldn't have tolerated it.

Comment

yeah i am little upset at the reception the Asgard gave us
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

i was surprised that the pegasus asgard seemed rather weak in this episode. they kicked ass on the ground in atlantis, but in space sheppard took out two (or more) of their ships! with a traveller ship, no less, which i would assume to be rather weak.

the pegasus asgard seem to have no plasma beams, no transporters and no shields on their ships!

i'm hoping that they were only light scout ships and that they have some big nasty capital ships out there somewhere.

ever since the daedalus started popping ancient warships with one shot, they seem a little over powered in space battles. powerful pegaus asgard ships would balance that out nicely.

Comment

Uhh... Their capital ships got blown 10,000 years ago.

If the Ida Asgard were still around I think they would only send a rep for every Tau'ri ship in the Pegasus just in case.

Big ships would only attract the Wraith.

No need to stir up the pot while they are not organized and unified.

Comment

daniels said if the ancients found out of what they were doing they would put a stop to them but atleast they wouldnt exterminate you

so maybe the asgard in ida would of killed them otherwise they would of spread their propoganda to other asgards
                    sigpic

Comment

Nothing would happen. The writers would completely ignore that connection in order to prevent conflicts from being resolved too easily.

Comment

IMO, the original Asgard would have managed to locate this group of Pegasus Asgard and placed them before the Asgard Council for trial.

Comment

I think if the Ida Asgard found out about the Lost Tribe, they would have a major rethink of who they are because the Lost Tribe are Asgard and the Asgard had commited themselves to protect the vunerable and held themselves to the Highest Moral standard. It would be a very hard pill to swallow that Asgard are responsable for so much immorality, the Ida Asgard maight have asked the Tau'ri to deal with them in some way as Asgard don't harm Asgard. I highly doubt the Lost Tribe would surrender to the Ida Asgard without bloodshed.

Comment

There would quite a bit of discussion on the Asgard High Council but in the end I'm sure they would welcome the their Pegasus brethren back into the fold. Not without consequence though...

Comment

What if the Tau'ri have the location of that preserved anceint Asgard as seen in SG-1 5x22 - REVELATIONS. The lost tribe say they have made considerable progress on human experiments because we are similar to there original form. And we have there legacy onboard the Odyssey it would be cool if they keept it on ice just incase the humans over the millennia would solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X