This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should the next great villain be ?

We've had humans who acted as hosts for symbiots, and humans mutated by insects, evil AIs, and evil ascended beings; so what should the next great villain be?

Maybe humans possessed by semi-ascended beings technically in limbo(think Anubis type)? Not the Ori, but someone lower on the ascended food chain and not as omnipotent. They are in limbo but powerful enough to stay on the physical plane. Think Vigo the Carpathian from the Ghostbusters 2 movie. Maybe they want to get their hands on the Destiny so they can modify a Stargate tech to open a portal to a dimension filled with hordes of evil ghost army. Again, think Ghostbusters.

Or maybe a race of cyborgs in the form human/replicator hybrids?
    Last edited by TheHumanElement; 12 October 2008, 02:08 AM.

The Human Element is the element of change. It gives us our footing to stand fearlessly and face the future.
    -Dow ad

Any alien that wipes out one galaxy after another just for fun.

Comment

The destroyer of worlds

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
      Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Comment

Originally posted by TheHumanElement View Post
        We've had humans who acted as hosts for symbiots, and humans mutated by insects, evil AIs, and evil ascended beings; so what should the next great villain be?

Maybe humans possessed by semi-ascended beings technically in limbo(think Anubis type)? Not the Ori, but someone lower on the ascended food chain and not as omnipotent. They are in limbo but powerful enough to stay on the physical plane. Think Vigo the Carpathian from the Ghostbusters 2 movie. Maybe they want to get their hands on the Destiny so they can modify a Stargate tech to open a portal to a dimension filled with hordes of evil ghost army. Again, think Ghostbusters.

Or maybe a race of cyborgs in the form human/replicator hybrids?
        No.
        Meh.

Comment

The next great villian should be a biomechanoid of some kind or an race of giagants

Comment

this sparked me an idea
            semi-ascended beings
            lets all think back to around season 6 of sg1, when daniel had several chats with oma de sala. one of the things she mentioned is that there are many planes of existance blah blah blah... so there could really be semi-ascended beings in sg universe.. it's up to writers but they could really think up something cool with that.
            ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Humans that posess technology more advanced than us but lower than the Lantians and the Unkown alian race that Sam encountered when she was on the Promethious alone. (we met them already maybe we should get to know them). Maybe a race that views the ship thats been planting the stargates as a precurser to an invasion force to thier Galaxies. Lantians that split from Atlantis or Earth to do thier own experiments and didn't agree with the way of life of the Ori or the Lantians and went there sepearte ways... (its been done yes but they don't have to be all that bad but they don't have to be good eather and the don't need to have the same arcitecture/ideolagy/morals as we or the Ori or the Lantians had think barbarians with major tec like the Gua'uld mixed with Klingons and the Sith. Or a race viewing the universe as toy that they want to break rebuild and break again and repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                No.

The Human Element is the element of change. It gives us our footing to stand fearlessly and face the future.
                -Dow ad

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
                  this sparked me an idea

lets all think back to around season 6 of sg1, when daniel had several chats with oma de sala. one of the things she mentioned is that there are many planes of existance blah blah blah... so there could really be semi-ascended beings in sg universe.. it's up to writers but they could really think up something cool with that.
                  The whole ascension thing has been done to death. Its talked about so often its not even a big thing anymore
                  Meh.

Comment

no you didn't understnd me what i wanted to say is that writers should think of entirely new race and say that it's from different plane of existance. and that could be the reason why they are the baddies... they could be like us ( humans) sympathetic and everything but just form so far away that they just don't care
                    ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
                      no you didn't understnd me what i wanted to say is that writers should think of entirely new race and say that it's from different plane of existance. and that could be the reason why they are the baddies... they could be like us ( humans) sympathetic and everything but just form so far away that they just don't care
                      ahhhhh gotcha! i actually like the sound of that, sort of like the crystal skull aliens but make them cooler ( i nver wanna see CS aliens again!)
                      Meh.

Comment

How about non-humaniod enemies ? Ever put syrup over your pancakes ? (If you haven't, ye don't know what you are missing.) Well, imagine syrup that was alive and sentient. (I'm thinking there would be solid cells inside the liquid, with the liquid serving as connection, linking the cells to form a brain.)
                        sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

They would only last untill somebody eats the pancake. What a way to go.....

Comment

But if you eat to many pancakes, they come back. I like the idea of a totally amoral race destroying and conquering galaxies for fun though.
                            http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Alchemist View Post
                              The destroyer of worlds
                              Ha! Good one! Wonder what has she been up to...

Another suggestion could also be the Devourer of Worlds hehehe... J/K
                              Stargate Universe's main villain...THE DEVOURER OF WORLDS himself!...sure!sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X