This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filming Locations?

When i was looking at sanctuary on imdb, it has under filming locations, Perth - Western Australia - Australia. Its cool cause its where i live , and i noticed in the promo posters that one of the buildings looks a lot like a tower in Perth.

Anyway i was just wondering is any off it actually filmed here? cause i havent noticed anyoff it in the series so far and i know its done in vancouver, canada.
    sigpic

It's filmed in Canada. And it's made mostly against green screen so they don't have to go anywhere to shot, the CGI guys take care of that for them.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge300491 View Post
      When i was looking at sanctuary on imdb, it has under filming locations, Perth - Western Australia - Australia. Its cool cause its where i live , and i noticed in the promo posters that one of the buildings looks a lot like a tower in Perth.

Anyway i was just wondering is any off it actually filmed here? cause i havent noticed anyoff it in the series so far and i know its done in vancouver, canada.
      No they do 80% percent of their filming in a warehouse using green screen.
      However the building you saw was mostly likely added into the scene in post productions or was used as bases of the models created.
      Last edited by knowles2; 12 October 2008, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X