Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the MW Asgard know about this little rebel group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the MW Asgard know about this little rebel group?

Just wondering what you guys thought? Also what would this group be doing in pegasus anyway? Ypu would think they would still be in ida?
    SG-1 Rocks!!

The Ida Asgard may not have known where they went, but they knew a group splintered off and went their own way. As for what they were doing in the Pegasus galaxy, they explained that - They went there to experiment on Humans during the Ancient-Wraith war while the Ancients were distracted and got trapped there after their intergalactic ships were destroyed by the Wraith (they needed Humans to further research into fixing the problems their cloning is creating).

Comment

Originally posted by Xaeden View Post
      The Ida Asgard may not have known where they went, but they knew a group splintered off and went their own way. As for what they were doing in the Pegasus galaxy, they explained that - They went there to experiment on Humans during the Ancient-Wraith war while the Ancients were distracted and got trapped there after their intergalactic ships were destroyed by the Wraith (they needed Humans to further research into fixing the problems their cloning is creating).
      Seconded
      Meh.

Comment

I wonder what those devices connected to their heads and chests were for?
        SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          Probably allows them to control the suits. Though that begs the question of how Dr. McKay and Jackson managed to use the suits...

Comment

I really dont know why they didnt go conduct their research somewhere else, like abduct a few hundred humans settle them on another planet well out of the reach of the Asgard high council, away from all other intelligent life in the galaxy and study them there. As opposed to the pegasus galaxy which is pretty close in terms of Asgard hyperdrive speeds. As well as the threat from the Wraith. Also I highly doubt the Asgard High Council would risk an armed conflict with their own race over a few hundred humans especially with so few Asgard left. I dont think they knew about the group per say as in any real details, they may of been aware there existence but not there location. I think despite their differences the Ida galaxy Asgard would of at least tried to contact their breathren in the darkest hours before their demise.

Comment

I'm sure they asked the same about daniels jacket or his boots. .

It was probably just in fashion at the time

Comment

Adaptations for surviving on the poisonous planet they occupied before it became far more toxic, Or perhaps the PG Asgard used a slightly different cloning process and those are artifacts left over (they looked slightly organic to me)
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Working...
                X