Will we see them again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will we see them again?

I have to admit eventhough they are evil Asgards I loved seeing them again so I wonder if we run into them again in season 5 or the dvd movies planned.
    Stargate Revival Please!

I think they're supposed to show up in the series finale "Enemy At The Gate" and the movie next year unless I'm mistaken.

Comment

Michael will get his hands on the Asgards and their armor tech and create those cyborg aliens with green implants we saw in "The Daedalus Variations"...

Maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
        Michael will get his hands on the Asgards and their armor tech and create those cyborg aliens with green implants we saw in "The Daedalus Variations"...

Maybe?
        Now that would be something...

Although, I think those cyborg aliens from DV were a one-time deal
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shaod View Post
          Now that would be something...

Although, I think those cyborg aliens from DV were a one-time deal
          Well, they weren't suppose to be, but unfortunately, with the cancellation of the series, they are now.

Pretty much all signs are pointing to the Asgards returning in Atlantis's series finale.
          These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
            I have to admit eventhough they are evil Asgards I loved seeing them again so I wonder if we run into them again in season 5 or the dvd movies planned.

I'm 99% sure we will either in the last ep, or in the DVD movie of which you can rest assured there will only be one.

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat
              I have to admit eventhough they are evil Asgards I loved seeing them again
              could it be that making the asgard return as evil (thus "less likeable") was a clever move by the writers to help us swallow the pill after SG1's s10 finale ?

Comment

i'd put my money on them returning in "enemy at the gate" or on the DVD movies for sure. they have to return. it would be an almighty waste if they didnt.
                "There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind"

Woolsey: That sounded like another explosion.
                O'Neill: Yes. Yes it did.
                Woolsey: What does that mean?
                O'Neill: Something exploded...

sigpic

Comment

I'm sure we'll see the Lost Tribe Asgard again in Enemy at the Gate. They'll show up because they'll want the Atlantis star drive to leave the galaxy. I don't know why Daniel didn't just tell the Lost Tribe Asgard that they can provide them with inter-galactic hyper drives for them to leave the galaxy and return to their own home galaxy as long as they shut down the Attero device.

That would have been the smart thing to do, and a comprimise. Remember, the Asgard aren't doing what they're doing because they are evil, they are trying to survive, and are absolutely right when they say that the Asgard who are dead made decisions that led to their demise. They are fundamentally different in the way they approach their problem, and they know the other way didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by jrd231 View Post
                    I'm sure we'll see the Lost Tribe Asgard again in Enemy at the Gate. They'll show up because they'll want the Atlantis star drive to leave the galaxy. I don't know why Daniel didn't just tell the Lost Tribe Asgard that they can provide them with inter-galactic hyper drives for them to leave the galaxy and return to their own home galaxy as long as they shut down the Attero device.
                    Um... They're Asgards... They've got hyperdrive coming out of their... erm, windows... Why would they need intergalactic drives?

More likely they can't leave because a bunch of their consciousness are still in storage like Thor's people before their end.

I still say Michael create the green cyborgs under the guise of a compatible body for the Asgards... But then Michael betrays them and turn them into mindless drones while taking all that Asgard tech for his own!!!! Muwhahahahah~~~!!!

Oh wait I'm not Michael... Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                      could it be that making the asgard return as evil (thus "less likeable") was a clever move by the writers to help us swallow the pill after SG1's s10 finale ?
                      Why would it? These aren't the allies and friends we knew. They just happen to be the same species.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

How about in Enemy at the Gate the PG Asgard come and try to take the Deadalus over as they've learnt about the Asgard Core and we end up wiping them out so there dead again, then in the last season of SGU they can make a comeback and we can kill them off again..

Comment

Um their is no Asgard core on the Daedalus. The core only exists on the Odyssey. The core was used to give the Daedalus beam weapon
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

JM answers this question in last nite's blog:
                            Spoiler:

Thornyrose writes: “Will we hear or see more of the Asgard in any of the remaining episodes?”
                            Answer: Nope. But there’s always the movies…

JM's Blog
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                              JM answers this question in last nite's blog:
                              Spoiler:

JM's Blog
                              That is unfortunate I wonder if that means the Wraith are in fact the enemy in the finale.

Comment

Working...
                              X