Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to this scene..

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...bum=645&pos=17

.. that looked pretty cool. and it wasnt in the episode. as far as i saw.
    my best guess it was just a scene with not too necessary dialogue that needed to be cut. still, seems strange it would be in the pre-airing photos Gateworld has if it wasnt going to be in the episode.
    "There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind"

Woolsey: That sounded like another explosion.
    O'Neill: Yes. Yes it did.
    Woolsey: What does that mean?
    O'Neill: Something exploded...

sigpic

I was thinking the same thing. I was looking forward to seeing Woolsey wandering around with a huge big gun lol would have been such a strange experience for him
    sigpic

Comment

You kinda saw it - when they enter the bridge Wolsey is taking off his big gun....but you don't see him sauntering around with it
      The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
      The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
      Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
      Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
      An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
      Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Woolsey sure does look difficult holding up that big gun hahaha. Whys ronon glaring in the background?

Comment

Originally posted by Wrath Of Odin View Post
          Whys ronon glaring in the background?
          Exactly. I immediately reacted to that. What, is he jealous of Woolsey getting to stand close to Jennifer?

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
            Exactly. I immediately reacted to that. What, is he jealous of Woolsey getting to stand close to Jennifer?
            You know I hear in his off hours Woolsey is quite the heartbreaker amongst the females on Atlantis

Comment

I thought the hilarious scene comprising of Woolsey was when Todd goes to Sheppard, "I will feed on Mr. Woolsey".

I went, "Go ahead Todd" and laughed a bit.

Comment

I wonder what Keller and Woolsey are looking at in that photo...
                Meh.

Comment

They may think that Richard Woolsey kill more own people with gun then enemy and cut that off.
                  Asgard in memoriam

Comment

Working...
                  X