2 New toys for the Atlantis team..maybe not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 New toys for the Atlantis team..maybe not

Asgard exo suits. How long will the team keep them till they self destruct? In the next episode?

Originally posted by andromeda_dan View Post
    Asgard exo suits. How long will the team keep them till they self destruct? In the next episode?
    I doubt they'll even be used. They've been demonstrated to not be bullet proof, and they don't protect against stunners either, so unless they visit a toxic planet what's the practical value?

Comment

What i want is for Daniel's one to be completely destroyed due to the energy bolt and i want McKay's suit to only work for McKay (as it the suit has adjusted itself for McKay's body and it wont work for anyone else).

This way Sehppard, Ronon and Teyla wont beable to wear it and as a result the enemies of Atlantis wont become too easy to beat (which they would if Sheppard, Ronon and Teyla could also wear the suit).

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
        What i want is for Daniel's one to be completely destroyed due to the energy bolt and i want McKay's suit to only work for McKay (as it the suit has adjusted itself for McKay's body and it wont work for anyone else).

This way Sehppard, Ronon and Teyla wont beable to wear it and as a result the enemies of Atlantis wont become too easy to beat (which they would if Sheppard, Ronon and Teyla could also wear the suit).
        How would the suit help them? They'd just get stunned the first time they use it against the Wraith and have it taken from them. Those handguns would be far more useful by themselves.

Comment

The new toys have thrusters for High Altitude Low Orbit jump. Also, it can go through stuff.
          sigpic
          The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
            The new toys have thrusters for High Altitude Low Orbit jump. Also, it can go through stuff.
            Lets don't forget about the schield, still i think with a sort of radar system or something like that they could make the schields to activate, and so be bullet and stunners proof. I have a extra question: Do you think that a wraith could feed on a human that is inside that suit?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Woden View Post
              Lets don't forget about the schield, still i think with a sort of radar system or something like that they could make the schields to activate, and so be bullet and stunners proof. I have a extra question: Do you think that a wraith could feed on a human that is inside that suit?
              no wraith need direct contact with the human (touching the skin)
              Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
              Anime signature in spoiler tag
              Spoiler:
              Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

my guess is that we wont see them again because their" studying them" untill enemy at the gate, which i hope sees the asgard trying to capture atlantis because they figure a cityship with a shield and a cloak would be usefull since we destoyed their other plan to get rid of the wraith, now theyve gotta hide and they need atlantis to do it and we use these suits to infiltrate their ships or just plain kill them.
                STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

As someone else has said, they probably won't be that useful unless we visit a toxic planet. I do think the heads up display bit could be good though, it seemed to figure out which crystal McKay had to pull. It could help with the understanding of Ancient technology.
                  sigpic

Comment

They were cool, I hope we do see them again some time in the future.
                    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                    X