Questions (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions (spoilers)

Totally loved this episode, but there are a few questions to be answered.

What did Todd do? Every time we have encountered him he has been a step ahead, and has proven that he is very clever. Did he steal plans for some fancy Asgard technology? Are we going to see hives with beaming technology etc? It seems very unlikely he would not manipulate the situation to suit his own ends.

Does this episode prove that the Alliance of 4 Great Races existed before the Ancients moved to Pegasus? The Asgard only moved there to study humans, which as we know are created by Ancients. This seems to suggest that the Asgard knew where the Ancients had gone and that they would create human life there like they did in the MW.
    sigpic

I think this does prove the Asgard knew about the conflict with the Wraith and Ancients and the alliance existed before Pegasus. I do like episodes like this which deal with the Ancient vs Wraith war and add depth to it etc...I guess the Asgard kept out of the war so the Wraith didn't beat their behinds too lol.
    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Working...
    X