What happened to Todd & Cruiser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Todd & Cruiser?

All we see of Todds cruiser is when the Daedalus crew scan and find them on their cruiser, they leave when the ship exits hyperspace and thats it! Surely there must be a segment where they hang around to make sure the Aterro devise is destroy before they jump to hyperspace. Even if they showed a shot of Todd when the facility was destroyed.
    I came, I saw, I conquered!
    sigpic
    We are unique! Created unique!
    Sevenofnine

I would guess that they flew away for a bit, then contacted their hive to come meet them.
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by cyberash View Post
      I would guess that they flew away for a bit, then contacted their hive to come meet them.
      Yeah, this is the most plausible variant.
      sigpic

Comment

Todd would have park his cruiser at a certain distance to confirm that his plan have worked before engaging his hyperdrive to meet his hive. It's likely he saw the Traveller ship and the Daedelus made the short hyperspace jump and the attack the Traveller ship did to the base afterwards.

Comment

Indeed. And given Todd's previous habit of hanging back (ie: at the attack on the replicator homeworld) he would undoubtedly be watching. There's no way he'd try to enter hyperspace before he was sure the device had been destroyed.
          The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
          The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
          Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
          Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
          An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
          Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

I think that ship was same kind ship what Michael, Ronon, Rodney and John use to escape from hive 3. season begins. and that ship seem not have hyperdrive ability. (If does, they would not open hyperspace to escape from Hive's firing).
            Asgard in memoriam

Comment

Probably because the scout ship was heading towards the Deady at the time.

I think scouts do have hyperdrive capability. After all, they are called "scout" ships.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Exactly. What would be the point in a ship too large to fit through the gate, but that doesn't have hyperdrive tech?
                The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
                Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
                An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
                Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

I imagine they held back and waited to make sure the base, and the device, were destroyed. Then I'm sure they high-tailed it out of there before they could experience the wrath of Sheppard, with the occupants looking suspiciously like this:

Spoiler:

That said, I do think there needed to be some mention of the Wraith at the end of the episode...I was a bit disappointed that no one said, "That Todd, right again!"

das
                  sigpic

Comment

I dont think it was a cruiser todd was in at the end of the episode, I dont think a Wraith cruiser would fit in the 302 bay of the a 304 not by a long shot, I mean look how big a hive is in comparison with a 304 so I would assume a crusier is at least the same size as a 304. But to answer the original question I think they would of either jumped away themselves or just waited for Todds hive to come collect them.

Comment

They would have definitely waited until the facility was destroyed or they would have risked getting blown to pieces when they entered hyperspace. Would have been nice to see them at the end though
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X