Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd and Woolsey sitting in a tree...

s-u-c-k-i-n-g...

Ah...it was a beautiful moment, wasn't it? Todd, his armed draped over Woolsey's shoulder, his thumb caressing the frightened man's cheek and collar...he was being very, very naughty. And I loved it! So, please discuss the finer details of this moment...from Todd's fingering of Woolsey's jacket, to his threats to 'John Sheppard' that he would feed on his captive right in front of his eyes.

I think it's just about the best Todd moment, ever! He was deliciously Wraith there, and justifiably so (he was desperate to save his people, and this was the only weapon he had). I loved the edge added to his character, this is exactly what I've been waiting for...and it ws certainly worth it!

das
    Last edited by dasNdanger; 11 October 2008, 05:14 AM.
    sigpic

It looked like Picardo was trying not to laugh! It was a great bit!
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

this was my favourite part of the episode, loved it!
      the quality i watched wasn't great but i think i did see Todd move his finger against Woolseys cheek. I'll have to watch it again in better quality later.
      OK, even with the threat of feeding how many of you wanted to trade places with woolsey just so you could be the one Todd had his arm around.
      sigpic
      FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
        the quality i watched wasn't great but i think i did see Todd move his finger against Woolseys cheek. I'll have to watch it again in better quality later.
        OK, even with the threat of feeding how many of you wanted to trade places with woolsey just so you could be the one Todd had his arm around.
        As I've always said, as long as Todd only THREATENS to feed, I trade place with Woolsey any day!
        My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
        Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
        sigpic

Comment

This has to be one of the best Stargate moments EVER.

Every time I see Todd I love him more and more, also Woolsey is great here too. I really like him being on the show now, as that moments would not have worked with anyone else.
          sigpic
          Banner Made By Me for Me
          The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
            It looked like Picardo was trying not to laugh! It was a great bit!
            Or cry...

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
            It's just as the scene cuts back to him with his arm around Woolsey, when Woolsey says it shouldn't count towards the minute...not sure if he's actually caressing his cheek, or what - but it looks like it...just so naughty there!

And can we agree that Todd showed an incredible amount of self-control here??! I swear, he just wanted to feed on Woolsey to shut him the hell up!

I LOVE how Woolsey's watching Todd's hand while he's talking with Sheppard...it's like he had a big spider crawling on him, and he can't do anything to swat it off! Also, when Todd orders Sheppard to give him the information, he kinda pulls Woolsey really close (at that point I am DYING of jealousy!)...just so well-played by both men all the way round!

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
            As I've always said, as long as Todd only THREATENS to feed, I trade place with Woolsey any day!
            Exactly! Heck, I'd even let him have a little suck, as long as he promises to give it back.

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
            This has to be one of the best Stargate moments EVER.

Every time I see Todd I love him more and more, also Woolsey is great here too. I really like him being on the show now, as that moments would not have worked with anyone else.

I agree. It actually IS what Atlantis is all about. If the Wraith were this menacing and threatening from the beginning - especially with the whole 'escape in the end' thing - the show would have been much more exciting those first three seasons, and a LOT less predictable. Todd - and his relationship with the Lanteans - has given this show the spark it needed from the get-go, albeit a bit too late. Not saying that it wasn't good early on, but it was lacking solid character study coupled with edgy, believable action. It's not believable when the rulers of the galaxy are constantly taken out by a handful of humans that don't even belong there.

Also, I loved Todd's sign-off...'We'll be in touch'... heh...I'm sure he will...

das
            sigpic

Comment

Todd/Keller/Woolsey OT3 = True Love. It's the real love triangle -- not that it's really a 'triangle', because they're all okay with it and share the love with each other.

Comment

Just the way Todd had his arm slung around Woolsey's shoulders, both casual and threatening. The cheek caress was a nice touch. It was truly one of Todd's finest moments (and Woolsey was fantastic, too).
                I'm smiling...that alone should disturb you.

I write stuff!

Comment

Haha I absolutely loved that scene. At first I was annoyed at Todd taking the Daedalus, but I'm actually glad that he did just so we could see him being awesome again.

I think Woolsey is a great character as well. I always liked him, even when he was first introduced in SG-1 as a sniveling weasel lol.

The chemistry was great. That would be the ultimate shipping lol, Todd/Woolsey.

Comment

Thank you for making this thread, das! I absolutely loved this scene, it was my favorite part of TLT. The character development of Todd has taken leaps and bounds since The Queen. With this scene, we got another chance to see Todd's true nature and instinct show. The cheek caress, pawing at Woolsey's jacket, and the way Todd was holding Woolsey so closely he was practically squeezing him--it was all fantastic! Todd looked so smug and fierce and Woolsey looked as if he was going to faint. Kudos to Chris and Picardo, they are both amazing actors.
                    sigpic

Comment

Todd was absolutely menancing in this scene. Talk about playing with your food. He was really playing and toying with his food. Would like to have swaped places with Woolsey, being so close to him - ah - Todd is still the best. the caress of the finger against his check was soo how can you put it, putting the humans on edge, Todd knew he would get the reaction he was milking for. I think Todd also wanted to make Woolsey squirm and be as uncomfortable as possible, especially for all the previous gaffs that Woolsey had made. This was one of the best scenes with Todd in it.
                      I came, I saw, I conquered!
                      sigpic
                      We are unique! Created unique!
                      Sevenofnine

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                        Todd/Keller/Woolsey OT3 = True Love. It's the real love triangle -- not that it's really a 'triangle', because they're all okay with it and share the love with each other.
                        I wonder how Woolsey will react the next time he sees Todd. I HOPE there is some sort of reaction from one of them. Mostly, I hope Todd messes with Woolsey's head a little, like he does with McKay. "Mr. Woolsey, it's a pleasure to see you again. Here...allow me to straighten your tie..."

Originally posted by Cheshyre View Post
                        Just the way Todd had his arm slung around Woolsey's shoulders, both casual and threatening. The cheek caress was a nice touch. It was truly one of Todd's finest moments (and Woolsey was fantastic, too).
                        It was an excellent moment. Todd kinda reminded me of the 'friendly' drunk guy you can't get rid of at the party. One thing I've noticed about Todd so far this season is he's really been doing a lot with his hands and fingers. I wonder if Chris reads the WDC thread, because we're always on there, talking about how sexy his hands were in Common Ground. Whatever the reason, I'm just really happy with the way Todd used his hands...especially that little caress. I mean, he's Wraith - it SHOULD be all about his hands, right?

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
                        Haha I absolutely loved that scene. At first I was annoyed at Todd taking the Daedalus, but I'm actually glad that he did just so we could see him being awesome again.

I think Woolsey is a great character as well. I always liked him, even when he was first introduced in SG-1 as a sniveling weasel lol.

The chemistry was great. That would be the ultimate shipping lol, Todd/Woolsey.
                        Todd/Woolsey ship? Well, we certainly know who the catcher would be, eh? Poor, poor Woolsey...

Originally posted by Aidan View Post
                        Thank you for making this thread, das! I absolutely loved this scene, it was my favorite part of TLT. The character development of Todd has taken leaps and bounds since The Queen. With this scene, we got another chance to see Todd's true nature and instinct show. The cheek caress, pawing at Woolsey's jacket, and the way Todd was holding Woolsey so closely he was practically squeezing him--it was all fantastic! Todd looked so smug and fierce and Woolsey looked as if he was going to faint. Kudos to Chris and Picardo, they are both amazing actors.
                        You're welcome!

They both played that scene so well! Like I said earlier, I loved how Woolsey kept watching Todd's hand, like it was a bug crawling up his chest. LOL!

There was one moment, however, that I thought Todd was REALLY considering feeding on Woolsey...it was when Teyla was telling him about the attack, and he's just leering at Woolsey, as if he's actually contemplating taking a little suck. Probably wasn't what he was thinking, but I'd like to believe the thought at least crossed his mind.

And is it just me, or did Woolsey seem to be saying a little prayer under his breath?

Originally posted by Sevenofnine View Post
                        Todd was absolutely menancing in this scene. Talk about playing with your food. He was really playing and toying with his food. Would like to have swaped places with Woolsey, being so close to him - ah - Todd is still the best. the caress of the finger against his check was soo how can you put it, putting the humans on edge, Todd knew he would get the reaction he was milking for. I think Todd also wanted to make Woolsey squirm and be as uncomfortable as possible, especially for all the previous gaffs that Woolsey had made. This was one of the best scenes with Todd in it.
                        I said somewhere (here, or on JM's blog) that Woolsey was getting EXACTLY what he deserved.

Look at how Woolsey behaved with Todd. He's only met him once before, but right away he's forcing himself on Todd, forcing over-familiarity on Todd, as if he wants to be his new best friend. He doesn't realize that such a relationship with Wraith is EARNED, not forced. Sheppard has earned Todd's respect, and - in a way - a sort of 'friendship'. But Woolsey is nothing to Todd except an overbearing, socially inept nuisance. So, the first chance he gets, he gives Woolsey a 'taste' of his own medicine...he forces on Woolsey the same over-familiarity, only in a very Wraithy way.

Talk about paybacks! It almost reminded me of one of those 'welcome to cellblock B' prison flicks...

das
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                          It was an excellent moment. Todd kinda reminded me of the 'friendly' drunk guy you can't get rid of at the party. One thing I've noticed about Todd so far this season is he's really been doing a lot with his hands and fingers. I wonder if Chris reads the WDC thread, because we're always on there, talking about how sexy his hands were in Common Ground. Whatever the reason, I'm just really happy with the way Todd used his hands...especially that little caress. I mean, he's Wraith - it SHOULD be all about his hands, right?
                          That's exactly what I was thinking, but couldn't think how to phrase it. "Friendly drunk guy". Yes, that's it.

And, you're right. His hands are his everything; that's what makes him a Wraith. He should be very...hands on, so to speak. It's only natural.
                          I'm smiling...that alone should disturb you.

I write stuff!

Comment

Say cheese!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arga View Post
                              Say cheese!!
                              Seriously, Todd could use a brush for the back of his hair. His hair are so entangled it looks like he has some woolly object behind him!

(Et au passage, salut d'une Parisienne, programmeuse, de 5 jours ton aînée! )
                              My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                              Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X