Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please replace Dr. Jackson in Teyla's spot.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please replace Dr. Jackson in Teyla's spot.

I found Teyla very useless in this episode! She need to be sent home with her baby and "husband" to her homeland.

Dr. Daniel Jackson is great as Dr. McKay and he made a great team!
    I want to see more of Jackson and McKay duo than rest of SA crew.

But it's too late as SciFi cancels SA!

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post

so....this thread is mostly pointless
    kidding

i did think teyla was fairly useless in this episode.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
      I found Teyla very useless in this episode! She need to be sent home with her baby and "husband" to her homeland

Dr. Daniel Jackson is great as Dr. McKay and he made a great team!

sorry show canceled to late to change things
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I hate Teyla.

Every time I hear "But john..." I cringe.

Comment

I cannot see Daniel on atlantis, as much as I love him. he just doesn't look like he fits.

as far as teyla she really was pretty useless in this ep. You could say teyla has become useless all around. they have ruined her character.

Comment

Well I'm sure she'll be more useful when Michael returns. But I was so sad to see Michael go. They could have let him stay for a little while more and to find out more about the new enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
              I cannot see Daniel on atlantis, as much as I love him. he just doesn't look like he fits.

as far as teyla she really was pretty useless in this ep. You could say teyla has become useless all around. they have ruined her character.
              Yes, I wasn't happy with Teyla in this epi. I can understand why Shep wanted her to stay behind but isn't there a chain of command..if he is leaving wouldn't it be someone from Earth's military to take command while him and Woosley are gone..not that there is anything wrong with Teyla staying to do so but that excuse is getting old
              Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

why replace teyla with daniel?

So he can end up babysitting the city while Keller, Sheppard, Ronon and rodney go off world to save woosley who was kidnapped?

Redundant replacement I would say.

He should replace keller!
                Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Nooooo..... first, have the writers actually WRITE Teyla. She's the leader (or was) of her people. Do something with it.

Can't have Jackson and Rodney together. Eventually, they'd kill each other

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    Nooooo..... first, have the writers actually WRITE Teyla. She's the leader (or was) of her people. Do something with it.

that's a bad thing?
                    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

yea the last thing we need is another wrench in the keller/mckay/ronon love trangle
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Teyla is a poor excuse for the character. Not that i dislike Lutrell, i dislike the powers of be for writing for her so terribly and making her the softcock of atlantis. It's like they tried to make her the moral conscious of the team but failed miserably. If MS was willing to replace her for a 6th season that unfortunetly will never be, you wouldn;t see any arguments from me.
                        Meh.

Comment

So what if she was the leader of her people. The Athosians were stupid farming villagers and a waste of time.
                          Meh.

Comment

I don't see why they need Teyla to command atlantis while they are gone, Im sure Chuck and that women could handle it (the one who said "ancient ships can do that") they seem pretty capable.

Comment

To be fair, Teyla is just a mimicry of Jackson for SGA. One of their main roles is to be that voice of morality and Jackson in this episode showed that he can do it much better than Teyla.

Also the tension between McKay and Jackson is much more entertaining than the love that is displayed by Teyla towards everyone else. Tension is the basis of interesting plots and Teyla rarely adds to the tension of any episode.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X