• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard friend or foe

Do you think that the Asgard will

A- Be a pain in the ass enimy.
    B- Never be on the show again.
    C- Reaize the error of their ways and become our favorite little grey guys again.
    sigpic

foe
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

B

Comment

I'd go with A. Maybe C down the road... a long time down the road.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

They are the new enemy. They will likely not want to destroy us but want to do whatever it takes to survive. The asgard had a point. Why should they be asked to die off to save prob less then 1 millionth of a percent of humans in the universe. I think in the season/series finale they called "enemy at the gate" they will come to Atlantis thinking they can find ways to defeat the Wraith not come to destroy us. Too bad Thor isn't still alive. Imagine them attacking us and a friendly Asgard fleet coming to our aid.

Comment

I think that they'll end up an enemy, they must be pretty mad that Atlantis blew up their machine.

Vala,

Comment

Not much of a motive...

Comment

theses asgaurd seem more bitter and vengenful then the milky way ones
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Yea I don't think they hate us. I think they prob respect us a little knowing we were friends and allies with their brothers. But they will do anything necessary to save their race.

Comment

I like them and I want them to LIVE!

So I go with B.

Comment

somewhere in between. they really don't have the strength for an all out fight, it seems...
                      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                      sigpic

Comment

Yea I hope we fight it out but in the end work out some arrangement to help them and we become friends. We give them a copy of the Asgard core and we have or little gray friends back. OH and inside the core is every Asgard consciousness so we get Thor back!

Comment

probably never seen again.

but I would rather they were the foe that had enough balls to:

A - not blow themselves up
                          B - take the wraith down to size
                          C - give sheppard a laxative
                          D - remove Rodney's voice box
                          E - Kill keller and leave her dead
                          F - have Teyla join them and become their new queen
                          G - bring weir back, with a repi army that will kick butt
                          H - make woosley into a hologram with medical programing
                          I - bring back Thor. Have debates with him
                          K - make ba'al the slave boy...many times over.

Oh yeah, these asgard could be cool foes.
                          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I think we will see them again, most probably in EatG. It's possible that this Lost Tribe may make a play for the Milky Way + Earth. Could they be the enemy at Earth's gate? (Which I believe was confirmed by Joe Mallozzi that the gate room would be in EatG). They may want to destroy the reason for the wraith awakening. Or am I reading to far into this...?

Comment

I think they will be foe
                              sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Working...
                              X