So...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...

A TRAVELER ship destroyed an ASGARD ship? That is so unbelievably stupid that I can't even express it properly.

those werent true asgard ships those were basically makeshift ones since they stated they werent able to create any warships
    sigpic

Comment

The Asgard said they couldn't make intergalactic ships so its safe to say their weapons and shields would be inferior too
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis View Post
        A TRAVELER ship destroyed an ASGARD ship? That is so unbelievably stupid that I can't even express it properly.
        What's stupid about it?

Comment

I still think those were piddly Ancient transport ships. Yellow weapons again. And yea these Asgard have been spending every waking moment for 10 thousand years working on a cure to their degeneration. Our Asgard sent a great deal of time trying to develope weapons and shields to battle the replicators.

Comment

They held their own against Asuran ships.

Besides, their technology was different than the technology of our Asgard. A different tribe.

Honestly though, I don't have high prospects for these Asgard. I think they just pissed on the only ones that could help them. Kind of like what the Wraith just did.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Point taken, but still... THE TRAVELERS! A half-retarded 8 year old with a slingshot should be able to beat the Travelers...

Comment

And your evidence for this is?

Simply because their ship was falling apart (at least looked like it) doesn't mean they aren't able to handle it. They've survived countless years from the Wraith. They can handle it.

And we have GOT to find a way to keep the Wraith from taking over our systems. Jesus.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post

Simply because their ship was falling apart (at least looked like it) doesn't mean they aren't able to handle it. They've survived countless years from the Wraith. They can handle it.

And we have GOT to find a way to keep the Wraith from taking over our systems. Jesus.
                  I was thinking about this. Atlantis and our ships should be equipped with Wraith retro virus so with one touch of a button the wraith are neutralized.

Comment

Those were makeshift Asgard ships using inferior technology, nothing they used looks Asgard and I believe that is the proof.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
                      those werent true asgard ships those were basically makeshift ones since they stated they werent able to create any warships
                      it's not the same adavanced asgaurd from sg1
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post

Agreed. Think of it like the Millennium Falcon. It was always on the verge of falling apart, but it always managed to get the job done.

I'm surprised the captain didn't steal any of Han's lines when Shep and Radek were less than impressed with the engine room.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          it's not the same adavanced asgaurd from sg1
                          i know... but the new asgard did say they were once capable of creating warships until the wraith destroyed their settlements.

also ITS ASGARD not asguard......
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
                            i know... but the new asgard did say they were once capable of creating warships until the wraith destroyed their settlements.

also ITS ASGARD not asguard......

They never said warships. They said Intergalactic ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                              Those were makeshift Asgard ships using inferior technology, nothing they used looks Asgard and I believe that is the proof.

Vala,
                              Is that the same inferior technology that allowed them to penetrate Atlantis' shield, drop from their ship without a craft, penetrate multiple layers of Atlantis, protect themselves with personal shields while they whisked away the weapon and Jackson/McKay?
                              It looked like pretty advanced tech last week!

Meanwhile the Travelers ship looked like it was built by Peter Pan and the Lost Boys. I'd equate it with a Gypsy caravan taking out an armored tank.

Comment

Working...
                              X