No announcement yet.

Favorite Kaylee Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (38)
    - Yes sir, Captain Tightpants. (28)
    - Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (27)
    - Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (15)
    - Everything's shiny, Cap'n, not to fret! (13)
    - Sometimes, something breaks...can't be fixed. (11)
    - Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries! (6)
    - The hell with this, I'm gonna live! (2)
    - You mean to say as...Sex?! (2)
    - And don't ride in anything with a Capson thirty engine, they fall right out of the sky! (2)
    - Shows off your backside. Did you see the chandelier? It's hovering. (2)
    - If I mess up, not like you'll be able to yell at me (1)
    - You just don't like her 'cause she can read your mind, and everything you think is mean! (1)
    - I seen the trouble plain as day when I's down there on my back before. (1)
    - Tell that to Inara. (1)
    - Ooh, mangos! (1)

Comment

- Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (39)
      - Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (27)
      - Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (15)
      - Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries! (6)
      - And don't ride in anything with a Capson thirty engine, they fall right out of the sky! (2)
      - You just don't like her 'cause she can read your mind, and everything you think is mean! (1)
      - Ooh, mangos! (1)
      sigpic
      My Site || My Blog

Comment

- Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (39)
        - Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (28)
        - Ooh, mangos! (1)
        sigpic

Comment

- Yes sir, Captain Tightpants. (29)
          - Ooh, mangos! (1)
          sigpic

Comment

- Everything's shiny, Cap'n, not to fret! (14)
            - Ooh, mangos! (1)

Comment

- Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (40)
              - Ooh, mangos! (1)
              sigpic
              My Site || My Blog

Comment

- Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (40)
                - Yes sir, Captain Tightpants. (30)
                - Ooh, mangos! (1)
                sigpic

Comment

- Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (29)
                  - Ooh, mangos! (1)
                  sigpic

Comment

- Everything's shiny, Cap'n, not to fret! (15)
                    - Ooh, mangos! (1)

Comment

- Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (41)
                      - Ooh, mangos! (1)
                      sigpic
                      My Site || My Blog

Comment

- Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (41)
                        - Yes sir, Captain Tightpants. (31)
                        - Ooh, mangos! (1)
                        sigpic

Comment

- Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (30)
                          - Ooh, mangos! (1)
                          sigpic

Comment

- Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (42)
                            - Ooh, mangos! (1)
                            sigpic
                            My Site || My Blog

Comment

- Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (42)
                              - Yes sir, Captain Tightpants. (32)
                              - Ooh, mangos! (1)
                              sigpic

Comment

- Yes sir, Captain Tightpants. (32)
                                - Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (31)
                                - Ooh, mangos! (1)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X