This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cast thought

What about that girl from Prodigy in season 4, what happened to her?

She was Elisabeth Rosen who played Jennifer Hailey.

Yeah she was meant to be the next Sam Carter at the Air Force Academy with her brains and talent but just disappeared from the scene.

Comment

Wonder if the character will make a reappearance...

Comment

I hope not, she was as annoying as Vala.
        Meh.

Comment

You always get characters that are liked and disliked, you cant please all of the people all of the time I think the saying goes...

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
            You always get characters that are liked and disliked, you cant please all of the people all of the time I think the saying goes...
            Well i didnt like the character or the actor's portrayal of her to be honest. I thought the actor overacted the role the writers had written for her.
            Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
              I liked the character of Jennifer Hailey (played by Elisabeth Rosen). I thought she did a good job of playing a brilliant young woman with a chip on her shoulder, who got to discover that some of her theories were right. Though I didn't think they did as much with her character as they could have. I also liked her when she appeared again in "Proving Ground", Season 5. I liked the whole idea of showing training for SGC recruits, but also thought they could have done more with all of them in later episodes.

Comment

I would have love to have seen Jennifer again! I wish we could have seen where "Carter's Little Protege" had gone after 'Proving Ground' since we never saw her at the SGC.

I hate it when characters are never followed up. Like Nevan from New Ground, who supposedly became Daniel's lab assistant, although he was never seen again.
                sigpic
                The Return of King Arthur
                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                  I would have love to have seen Jennifer again! I wish we could have seen where "Carter's Little Protege" had gone after 'Proving Ground' since we never saw her at the SGC.

I hate it when characters are never followed up. Like Nevan from New Ground, who supposedly became Daniel's lab assistant, although he was never seen again.
                  I dont even rememeber who Nevan is!
                  Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                    I dont even rememeber who Nevan is!
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

^^^ o that guy! Thanks jelgate!
                      Meh.

Comment

Forget all those kids from Prodigy. They're probably too old now anyway. It makes sense to bring in Cassandra. That way they connect it with SG-1 and they get a hot younger chick on the cast.

Comment

Recast her you mean?

Comment

Navan is probably toiling away translating something for Area 51....

As for Jennifer Haley... not a fan of her character. Maybe with a different actress. She reminded me of a few officers I served with and they were Naval Academy graduates.

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnumman View Post
                              Forget all those kids from Prodigy. They're probably too old now anyway. It makes sense to bring in Cassandra. That way they connect it with SG-1 and they get a hot younger chick on the cast.
                              I for one would LOVE to see Cassandra again. I would be nice to see how she has grown up and dealt with Janet's death and living on earth as an alien. This would greatly improve my interest in the show.

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post

I feel the same way! i hate it when we never see characters again epically when they should be around the SGC or interacting with the main characters in some way.

Comment

Working...
                              X