This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John's last words...spoilers might pop up

After she got rid of Druitt, Just before he disappeared, I thought he said something like:

"The others are coming."

Did anyone else here that, or whatever he did say? Any idea what that could mean? (I'm thinking secret group of Abnormals that has been manipulating mankind, but then thats me)

Originally posted by tricky View Post
    After she got rid of Druitt, Just before he disappeared, I thought he said something like:

"The others are coming."

Did anyone else here that, or whatever he did say? Any idea what that could mean? (I'm thinking secret group of Abnormals that has been manipulating mankind, but then thats me)
    I think I know what it may mean, though I've never seen the webisodes, or read any real spoilers...but I do know:

Spoiler:
    That Druitt appears in more episodes. So, he could be referring to himself as 'the others'...as in, he - or some manifestion of himself - will return.

Now - THAT is just a wild guess...it could mean something like you say, that other dangerous Abnormals are coming.

Or, it could be an homage to Lost.

das
    sigpic

Comment

I couldn't catch the first words but what he said was "... the others will come".

I think it may be a reference to what he said in singsong when he was captured -
      "Only the chosen left alive
      Immortal all, the holy 5"

I think it may be a reference to that group, which I think Magnus is a part of, and will be covered in an upcoming episode called "The Five" that Amanda mentioned in an interview.
      -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        I couldn't catch the first words but what he said was "... the others will come".

I think it may be a reference to what he said in singsong when he was captured -

I think it may be a reference to that group, which I think Magnus is a part of, and will be covered in an upcoming episode called "The Five" that Amanda mentioned in an interview.
        Thanks! Since I don't really read interviews, spoilers and such (only because I'm lazy), I wasn't really sure. This makes it all the more intriguing!

das
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

It definitely has to do with The Five because the entire line from Druitt was "The Five, the others, they'll come."

Comment

Originally posted by sbz View Post
            It definitely has to do with The Five because the entire line from Druitt was "The Five, the others, they'll come."
            Thanks for the full quote! I missed the first part when I saw the scene.

Helen looked sorta surprised/fearful when Druitt said that, though I'm sure some of that was probably because of Ashley's situation and not his words.

But it sounds like The Five used to work together, and then they seemed to have had a massive falling out to the point that Helen is almost afraid of them. She's obviously got good reason to fear Druitt, but I wonder about the other three.

Now I really can't wait until The Five airs.

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by tricky

"The others are coming."

I agree what he said could have to do with The Five we know Helen was one of The Five as Amanda mentioned in a recient interview .

How do the others know?
              Spoiler:
              I have been thinking there must be more to The Five than just there immortality and how does Druitt know they will come? they must all have a link of somekind wether it be abnormal or not .
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                I agree what he said could have to do with The Five we know Helen was one of The Five as Amanda mentioned in a recient interview .

How do the others know?
                Spoiler:
                I have been thinking there must be more to The Five than just there immortality and how does Druitt know they will come? they must all have a link of somekind wether it be abnormal or not .
                Spoiler:
                If The Five's immortality is tied to Helen's blood, then maybe like Druitt the other three will eventually need more of it in order to stay alive. To me, it seemed like Druitt was implying something like 'I've come for it, so you can count on the other three coming for your blood too'.

Though I also agree that there's probably much more to The Five than just immortality, and I can't wait to find out what it is.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the help!
                  Sorta reminds me of some stuff they tried to do with the X-men back in the 80's: there were metions of "The Twelve"; 12 mutants who would change the world and lead mutantdom to greatness. Most fans had their lists. (the creepy part was when a mutant hunting Sentinel ALSO seemed to know about the 12).

Then, they brought it back up recently. Now it was 11 x-men, and Magneto. And the 12 were supposed to stop Apocalypse. (lame...how could a mutant who made his own freakin universe not be on the list?)

Sorry, I am a comic geek at heart.
                  So, with all this blood and immortality going around, what are the chances that at least one of the 5 will be a vampiric Abnormal, possibly from Transylvania...?

Comment

Well, I don't want to gloat, but I told you so.

Ok, so they didn't have Dracula, but there were Vampires and blood and the source of Helen's abilities.

Comment

Still waiting to see The Five in the UK but am really looking forward to it. I'm refusing to go into the episode thread as I don't want to be too spoiled.

Sbz, thanks for posting that, I can't tell you how many times I rewound that scene trying to work out what John had said before I gave up.

Pointless speculation seeing as the episode has aired now but:

I guess that's why Helen had a few vials of her blood ready (there seemed to be others in the box she got the one she gave john out of). There doesn't seem to be much reason otherwise!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X