This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Variations from webisodes to TV?

I watched the web episodes a while ago, and there are drastic differences between the two.

At first I thought it was more or less filler and deleted scenes, But who attacked the young zimmerman, as well as how jack(the ripper) got into the sanctuary are different.

Not so as to change the story line by any great deal, I am just wondering how much else was different.

I was noticing those things as well.

On web the doctor was kidnapped by bigfoot, and Amanda Tappings age was revealed instantly

Also, her daughter was told by Jack the Ripper that he was her father.

Also, on the web I think the guy selling her the guns was different, they talked more and after he was spiked he injected himself with something to make himself feel better.

What else???
    sigpic

Comment

if memory serves the em field/shield didn't exsist that we know of.

Was zimmerman's mother killed when he was taken in the webisode?

Comment

iirc, there was no mention of will's family in the webbies

in the webby not in the webby

the subway guard died ashley just beat them up, and dan shea was involved this time
        druitt told ashley who he was she still doesn't know
        peter deluise played the arms dealer played by some other guy
        helen didn't forbid ashley to go out helen asked her to stay home tonight
        ash was hurt pushing will out of the way ash confronted alexi then got hurt
        helen and biggy talked as they observed will helen and henry talked
        henry wasn't seen until the morrigan eps helen and henry talked
        druitt never invaded the sanctuary he did this time, and it's implied that helen has the shield there just to keep him out
        we didn't see most of the 'zoo' saw more, including the mermaid and fire man
        the mermaid and helen didn't 'talk' they did
        biggy kidnapped will will came of his own free will
        will was a psychologist first, now he was a csi had worked for the fbi
        will got to see a recording from 'barney' - a previous assistant nothing of this at all
        helen didn't hit will with her car she smacked him good
        there was no rooftop scene lovely rooftop tete a tete
        helen didn't save young will she did and knew how mommy died
        it was biggy who's terrorized will in his youth he and biggy have no past
        biggy talked more grunted too much
        biggy dressed better - waistcoat and tie didnt' like the black pants/top thing
        david hewlett played the 'mandeville monster' originally accused of alexi's actions no david at all
        Last edited by Skydiver; 07 October 2008, 04:39 AM.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Good list Sky.

Also

everyone in the apartment were killed, only one Russian man and the two cops died
          sigpic

Comment

the business card didnt' change it did change and morph
            no mention of 'the five' mention and foreshadowing
            helen had a rather bohemian clothing style now more business quirky/classy
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Also:

Will was a compasionate, very clever guy Will now has a Psyche/Mentalist/Video game like 'notice details' thing

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                no mention of 'the five' mention and foreshadowing
                [QUOTE=Skydiver;9045207]there was no rooftop scene lovely rooftop tete a tete

Well additions aren't so much of a surprise to flesh out the story. The less death, means that the censors got to them.

Comment

It just seemed a little contrived to me, giving Will the "backstory" of his mother being killed by a 'monster' and no one believing him his entire life (hello, Daniel Jackson?) - and Will being kidnapped as well. I preferred it when Will came of his own accord and there was some mystery or uncertainty about why he was there. This just sets up some pretty standard conflicts (will Will accept the 'monsters' he has feared his whole life and decided were figments of his imagination?') It just seems too easy and I'd hoped for something more creative!
                  Rav

Comment

Working...
                  X