Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No new enemy was killed? (Spoilers of enemey identity)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No new enemy was killed? (Spoilers of enemey identity)

Now there were 3 Asgard that landed on Atlantis. One 'died'.

However, did that Asgard beam his essence into Ancient ship, and was that transferred into a new body?

Because there were 3 Asgard leading McKay and Daniel: One holding the Attero device, one holding McKay and one holding Daniel!

Or was there somebody piloting the ship and there were 4 Asgard to begin with? Ancient ship should not require that, everything should be automatic with that baby.

Well, in "The Queen" we only saw Kenny and a few Warriors aboard of Todd's Hive.

Does that mean there's only a handful of Wraith aboard Todd's ship? Probably not.

So asking if there were indeed only a few aboard his Hive would be rather pointless imo, because nobody can know that.

Compare with your question. Same answer...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

^True.

But in the case of the Asgard, they have always been a few.

Wraith are numerous.

Comment

And how do we know these
        Spoiler:
        Asgard
        are few. We have no idea when they split from the orginal
        Spoiler:
        Asgard
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Remember when Jack first met the Asgard? There were plenty of them in the hallway. Just because we've only ever seen 1 Asgard in command of a ship, doesn't mean there are only a few of them.

Bottom line is that when we've seen the Asgard, they've considered their technology superior to everyone they go up against. Until Anubis gave the Goauld advanced shields, an Asgard ship could easily take out a small fleet of motherships. Considering it was almost always Thor that came to enforce the treaty here in the MW, they probably considered it a formality to just go and challenge them. As the Asgard (according to Freyr) said that normally they retreat when challenged.

Comment

Silly question. Common sense please.

Comment

There may only be one Asgard controlling all the other suits remotely. That one collapsed because the Asgard moved out of range.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbes View Post
                There may only be one Asgard controlling all the other suits remotely. That one collapsed because the Asgard moved out of range.
                Sounds right to me. I keep trying to picture an asgard trying to get in and out of those suits and I don't quite see how they would fit into them since they have narrow bodies and short arms (meaning their arms would reach less than half way in the suits arm sleeves) but i guess the interior of the suit could mold to fit them...guess we'll see next week...cant wait.
                Last edited by General Yogi Bear; 05 October 2008, 01:05 AM.

Comment

i just assumed that they at least had one pilot or something on the ship
                  The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=JSPuddlejumper;9033658]Now there were 3 Asgard that landed on Atlantis. One 'died'.

However, did that Asgard beam his essence into Ancient ship, and was that transferred into a new body?
                    QUOTE]

that would be a pretty cool idea. that could explain the gungho attitude that they had and why one stayed behind. especially if they are limited in numbers as well.
                    Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

Comment

Working...
                    X