This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to find SG-1 magazine?

I've been looking for the mag for a while now at my supermarket magazine sections and none of them ever got it in. Anyone know where the mag is being sold?

Are you in the US or not? I can only help if you're looking in the States. Barnes and Noble has it. I couldn't find it at my Borders, but it's supposed to be there. Also found it at Publix.

Comment

Well over here in the UK you can get it from WH Smiths. Do they have a WHSmiths in the US? If they do try in there

Comment

I'm in the U.S., PA to be exact. Thx I'll check my bookstore, but we don't have a Barnes & Nobles in the poconos, lol

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
          Also found it at Publix.
          No Publix here in PA, seen them in Florida near where my grandparents live.

Comment

I bought mine at Hastings. Do they have those in PA? Otherwise check any of the big bookstore chains, B Dalton, Borders, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Vyse
              No Publix here in PA, seen them in Florida near where my grandparents live.
              Then your grandparents are going to have to buy it for you. Publix is a GA/FL chain, I believe.

How do you survive without a Barnes and Noble?

For those of you in the UK, what is WH Smiths?

Comment

I found it yesterday at SunCoast in the mall....
                sigpic

Comment

WH Smiths is a newsagent, stationer, bookshop, photo shop, CD/DVD/video shop; it sells board games, computer bits and bobs, wrapping paper, drinks and sweets, 'gift experiences'...

It's a handy shop to have. And they let you stand around reading the magazines

Madeleine

Comment

If you have a waldenbooks store in your town you might
                    try there. Thats where I found my copy.
                    Sj Shortea

Comment

yea im in the same boat as vyse, however im in australia, any suggestions??

Comment

I orded mine straight from the company via the internet. I don't remember the site at the moment but will look it up if you'd like.
                        "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                        'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                        Individuality is freedom lived.
                        'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Vyse, I like your sig picture. As an Oregonian does that mean I am now part of the United States of Canada?

Sorry for off topic. Just noticed the sig.
                          "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                          'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                          Individuality is freedom lived.
                          'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Does Walmart sell it? Because thats the only thing in my area, at least withing walking distance.

Comment

Thank you Lemon, you're an absolute life saver! I've been trying to hunt down the magazine in the UK for ages but mostly GT newagents, I hadn't tried Smiths. GT are usually good with genre magazines, someone should really tell them about stargate.

Thank you, Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X