Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gateworld interview with Tom McBeath

Check out the Gateworld interview with Tom McBeath
    Way to go, David! I'm so glad you were able to get the interview. Lot's of interesting spoilers about the upcoming "It's Good to Be King".
    Slainte
    "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Well, I am awaiting that episode. Maybourne has always been my favourite recurring character.
    Great interview by the way.
    Dogs are my favorite people.
    If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

We have big plans for this show on the site. Stay tuned.

Comment

All i can say right now is that i had one of the most surreal moments in my life being with david and feli as we got this interview.

I can't say more at the moment, and i WISH i could have preserved it on film, but it was one of those just perfect moments
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          All i can say right now is that i had one of the most surreal moments in my life being with david and feli as we got this interview.

I can't say more at the moment, and i WISH i could have preserved it on film, but it was one of those just perfect moments
          Hehe, know what you're talking about. I didn't preserve it on film either but the image is certainly imprinted in my mind.

Comment

Working...
          X