This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many many more SG1 films will their be

With Amanda Tapping on Sanctuary as both actors and producer.

And undoubtedly the other actors are all looking for full time roles now how many more films to you think will be made.

no matter how many they make... it'll never feel like enough lol

Comment

1, 10, 100, 1000, 10 000, 100 000, 1000 000 or more movies [I am insane, I know] - its never will be much for me. Haha! They all... is part of the plaaaaaan... Muahahahahaha!!!

Comment

as long as the script is good and they can get the cast back together. Joseph Mallozzi said that "4 a year is a long-shot but very possible". so hopefully there'll be LOTS of Stargate (either SG-1, Atlantis, or both) movies in yrs to come.

Comment

38!

Comment

Originally posted by wolf o'donnell View Post
            38!
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

i go for 42 aswell, after all it is the answer to the universe lol

Comment

There will be a third movie in late 2009 or early 2010. Will there be a forth? Let's see how the third does.

Comment

I just hope more Sg1 movies come out, at the moment i don't really care how many come out i would just like at least 1 more!
                  Tst

Comment

I think as long as theres a stargate show there will be movies. However cause Universe targets a younger audiance i dont think ill like it as much. Long story short. When the support drops so will the movies.

Comment

Depends on if they make money. I hope we could get 4 a year. Two Atlantis and Two SG-1 but it looks like will be getting 1 atlantis movie in 09 and another sg1 latter on.

Comment

It will never be enough. But with SGA going to movie format and SGU emerging, the SG canvas is looking awfully crowded. My tip: only one or two SGA movies will emerge and maybe 3 or 4 more SG1 movies if the support for them continues. Hopefully we can see some original writing to revitalise the MW galaxy, hopefully scrap the whole Lucian Alliance thing, cos lets face it, they weren't a great enemy.
                        Meh.

Comment

You know I wouldn't be surprised if the STARGATE franchise would be following STAR TREK as it is. I would see 10 to 12 or more STARGATE films; some from SG-1 and some from ATLANTIS.

Comment

Originally posted by JARVISBRODIE View Post
                            You know I wouldn't be surprised if the STARGATE franchise would be following STAR TREK as it is. I would see 10 to 12 or more STARGATE films; some from SG-1 and some from ATLANTIS.
                            Stargate will never be popular enough to endorse a theatrical release IMO, it never has and probably never will have the following that Star Trek did/has.
                            Meh.

Comment

Personally, I am hoping for quite a few more SG-1 movies after this third one that will be coming out. But, for now, I will just enjoy the fact that we are at least getting one more movie (this third one).
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X