What about Todd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Todd?

I think he is seriously considering the treatment. It like I can see it in his eyes he was really sincere. You can see. He is having a moral debate something no Wraith has done it before.

Perhaps...but what will we do who will we be?
    Stargate Revival Please!

I wouldn't to go as far as to say he is accpeating it but he is 3D enough to realize what would Wraith to do if they didn't have to feed
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

doesnt mean he cant give up the feeding process and join atlantis...if only there was a 6th season Todd could join the team..
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

That is what you call jumping the shark. When your sworn enemies become you allies. It be like Yu or Ba'a being a member of SG1
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Todd has been the most useful ally in the history of atlantis, nobody has helped atlantis this much...hes never been a "sworn enemy", as another member said, his biology makes him an enemy, but he as an individual is an ally.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
            I think he is seriously considering the treatment. It's like I can see it in his eyes he was really sincere. You can see. He is having a moral debate something no Wraith has done it before.

Perhaps...but what will we do who will we be?
            You pose a really excellent question. To me, Todd seemed very torn. He can see benefits in ceasing to feed on humans, but is wise enough to realize that there would be serious social consequences for his people if they completely changed their way of life. What would they do? Their entire culture is built around culling, fighting for feeding grounds, and hibernating while they wait for the humans to repopulate.

If they stop feeding on humans, they will have to completely restructure their society and Todd is wise enough to see this. He is asking the right questions: what will we do? who will we be? If we are lucky, he'll come up with answers that he and his people can live with.

Todd is more than just a commander. He thinks like a king (or maybe just a benevolent dictator). And maybe Keller and Sheppard and Woolsey can finally do something good for the Pegasus Galaxy -- they can help Todd find answers to his questions and plan for the coexistence of the new Wraith with the other sentient species of the galaxy.
            Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X