Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attero and the MW...Redemption any one??? #Somewhat Spoilers#

Spoiler:
    Ok the Attero device inadvertently destroys active Stargates in PG, this we know from First Contact... so my question is...

In redemption Anubis uses an Ancient device to target Stargates in the MW Galaxy, now the
    Spoiler:
    Attero device does the same thing, however it destroys many gates including as I may be inclined to surmise dialed gates as well as dialing gates

Now could the Redemption weapon be one in the same, but a upgraded version of the
    Spoiler:
    Attero device, in that it uses the same subspace static to target gates and destroy them

Now many people will be inclined to point out that
    Spoiler:
    Attero device destroyed the Atlantis gate faster and with much more rapid results while the Redemption device destroyed the gate over several days, for one the iris was in place, but let’s not get off track. My solution to this is that just enough static was sent through the gate to destroy one gate rather than both or many, many more.

The Ancients or Janus could have created the Redemption device after they arrived in the MW after the war with the Wraith just as the Time ship was developed again by him in the MW.

It's just my thought my query into the wide, wide world of Stargate.. so feel free to discuss...

sigpic

yeah i thought that too.
    they have many similarities. it's possible.

Comment

Working...
    X