This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Back??

Well, I saw this pic where it said "stargate atlantis has been renewed", and now I'm confused, Is SAG back or not??

Haven't seen or read anything about it. So wouldnt bet on it that much. It's a shame tho. But we'll have to do with movies and SGU
    sigpic
    by Snowflake Shona

Comment

I highly doubt it with BW's interview and all but do you have a link to the pic?

Comment

Where'd you find the pic? Link?

Comment

Tell me who actual SHOL'VA in this, and leave me with him in dark room...

Comment

What pic? Why would you say you saw a pic and then not post the pic? Dont get people hopes up.

Comment

If you saw a pic like this than let us know where? Don't get our hopes up if it isn't true. I love SGA and I wish it were true. It would be the only smart thing that MGM and Sci fi do this Year. I still hope that they will change their mind, but I doubt it.

Comment

If it were left up to me I would destroy and burn SGA, SGU, and Sanctuary, just to have Sg-1 back. Even after the loss of O'Neill and Hammond, It was far better than SGA and will always be better then SGU. I am just saying this because just a few minutes ago I remembered just how much I miss that show. It had everything.... humor, action, science, space battles, funny bad guys, mythology, all kinds of stuff.... I know that there is no hope of getting it back but the next movie better be an O'Niell centered movie. But I will give all the shows a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by draovwildand View Post
                  If it were left up to me I would destroy and burn SGA, SGU, and Sanctuary, just to have Sg-1 back. Even after the loss of O'Neill and Hammond, It was far better than SGA and will always be better then SGU. I am just saying this because just a few minutes ago I remembered just how much I miss that show. It had everything.... humor, action, science, space battles, funny bad guys, mythology, all kinds of stuff.... I know that there is no hope of getting it back but the next movie better be an O'Niell centered movie. But I will give all the shows a chance.
                  So you bash a show that you haven't even seen yet? Wow...
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    So you bash a show that you haven't even seen yet? Wow...
                    I did not bash any show (just a reminder if you didn't read the last sentence of my previous post) I said that I would prefer to have Sg-1..... Then I said I would give all the shows a chance.... I give every show a 1 season benefit of the doubt. SGU could turn out to be the best Stargate ever... and Sanctuary "will" be great. You really need to learn how to read and comment on full posts, not just pick out parts. Criticizing what everyone used to hope for and what a few still do. soooo stfu

Comment

now i'm confused
                      is sga back or not?
                      i would love if it was but please don't get my hopes up if it's not true

Comment

it was most likely from a previous year, as SGA was only renewed year by year. Everybody has already moved on and begun plans to move forward, even if the SGA whiners got their way and there was a 6th season it is too late. The movies are being written the actors have made plans, and sets have been destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by quade_1 View Post
                          and sets have been destroyed.
                          While I agree that there is zero chance for a 6th season of Atlantis, obviously no sets have been destroyed since they still need them for the movie(s). If you have some reference for that, let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by NKDietrich View Post
                            While I agree that there is zero chance for a 6th season of Atlantis, obviously no sets have been destroyed since they still need them for the movie(s). If you have some reference for that, let us know.
                            The main sets are staying up on Stages 4 & 5 i believe, those are the SGC and Atlantis control room sets, but Stage 6 and the Special FX stage sets are being taken down. The classic "village" set they used in both SG-1 and Atlantis was recently taken down to make room for the Universe and movie sets.

Comment

Originally posted by quade_1 View Post
                              The classic "village" set they used in both SG-1 and Atlantis was recently taken down
                              Yes!
                              sigpic
                              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                              X