X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auditioning

Hey all,

I know I don't post here all that often, but I have some exciting news to share.

For those that don't know me, I'm pursuing a career as a professional actor. For the past year I've been working at a model & talent agency here in Buffalo, and as it turns out my boss, the owner of said agency, has a good working relationship with Paul Weber (head of MGM casting, and in charge of the US casting for the SG shows). After some discussion with my boss, she sent an email on my behalf, and

I'm going to get to audition for Stargate Universe!

Paul Weber has seen my headshot, and I'm going to audition for Eli Hitchcock at some point in the near future. The exact when and how is uncertain; it could be a taped audition or it could be in-person, if Mr. Weber comes to Buffalo to teach an acting workshop through the agency.

Now, obviously, this doesn't mean anything other than it's a great chance to geek out (and hey, maybe some bragging rights ). But I'm obviously honored at the chance to audition for a major casting director for a major project, role or no role. I'm going to give it my all, and see what comes of it.

I just wanted to share the good news with you guys.
    Bryan Patrick Stoyle

IMDB Page
    Breakdown Services Resume
    Facebook Page

Wow, that is really awesome. I wish you the best of luck.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Good luck.
      My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Awesome! Good luck! And may the force be with you.

Comment

Good luck.

If you get the role i hope you remain some what active in the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf O'Donnell View Post
            Good luck.

If you get the role i hope you remain some what active in the forum.
            Agreed, that would be very cool!. don't forget us small people!

oh and best of luck!

Comment

That's awesome dude! I'm happy for you .

Comment

That is exciting, best of luck mate. I may have seen you around, what previous roles have you played?

Comment

congradulations!! and good luck!!

Comment

well thats wonderful news , i wish u the best of luck and hope that u make it
                    sigpic
                    100 million light years away from earth:
                    Doh!

please click the eggs or they will die . You don't want to be a killer do u?

Comment

good luck stoy boy, i hope you are jewish because for some reason a REAALLY want eli to be jewish (i don't know why )
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                      Quotes!
                      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations :-) And good luck. I wish you the best. It's a fans dream.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm very excited, and it's really cool to have fellow fans giving their well wishes, so thank you!

AvatarIII - Sorry, not Jewish. Irish/German, actually.

Nadji - Feel free to check out my website below in my signature. It has my acting resume as well as some video clips, including my demo reel.
                          Bryan Patrick Stoyle

IMDB Page
                          Breakdown Services Resume
                          Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by StoyBoy720 View Post
                            Hey all,

I know I don't post here all that often, but I have some exciting news to share.

For those that don't know me, I'm pursuing a career as a professional actor. For the past year I've been working at a model & talent agency here in Buffalo, and as it turns out my boss, the owner of said agency, has a good working relationship with Paul Weber (head of MGM casting, and in charge of the US casting for the SG shows). After some discussion with my boss, she sent an email on my behalf, and

I'm going to get to audition for Stargate Universe!

Paul Weber has seen my headshot, and I'm going to audition for Eli Hitchcock at some point in the near future. The exact when and how is uncertain; it could be a taped audition or it could be in-person, if Mr. Weber comes to Buffalo to teach an acting workshop through the agency.

Now, obviously, this doesn't mean anything other than it's a great chance to geek out (and hey, maybe some bragging rights ). But I'm obviously honored at the chance to audition for a major casting director for a major project, role or no role. I'm going to give it my all, and see what comes of it.

I just wanted to share the good news with you guys.
                            Good luck! FIngers crossed.

Comment

good luck from me too....would be cool, if you're gonna make it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X