PDA

View Full Version : You know what's funny in retrospect?

Ugly Pig
September 30th, 2008, 09:59 AM
WOOLSEY: "Try not to blow her up while I'm gone."
SHEPPARD: "No promises."

Dwparsnip
September 30th, 2008, 10:05 AM
WOOLSEY: "Try not to blow her up while I'm gone."
SHEPPARD: "No promises."

That scene was the first thing to flash into my mind when I saw the end of the episode. I have to admit I laughed at it.

JackHarkness_Hot
September 30th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Me too!!

jelgate
September 30th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Yeah I noticied the foreshadowing:D

DrJenniferDex
September 30th, 2008, 01:13 PM
I didn't notice the foreshadowing, I just loved Woolsey's face!

unluckynumber11
September 30th, 2008, 03:30 PM
can't wait for next week when woolsey will say to sheppard "What the hell did i say, I said NO blowing up of the city! god you give a guy some simple orders, and he can't even complete them!"
:p

Coaster
September 30th, 2008, 03:39 PM
can't wait for next week when woolsey will say to sheppard "What the hell did i say, I said NO blowing up of the city! god you give a guy some simple orders, and he can't even complete them!"
:p

And I can imagine Sheppard replying in a put-upon voice: "And I said, "No Promises!"" and giving him that classic Shep "wanna make something of it?" face. :D

unluckynumber11
September 30th, 2008, 04:30 PM
And I can imagine Sheppard replying in a put-upon voice: "And I said, "No Promises!"" and giving him that classic Shep "wanna make something of it?" face. :D

Exactly :D

MIZA
September 30th, 2008, 07:56 PM
yeah , but at least he did not blow it all up , just part of it ?

Finger13
September 30th, 2008, 08:47 PM
It was only the Gate Room and the Infirmary haha, a quick coat of paint will have it up and running in no time :P.

They obviously have had their practice in repairs after it got owned by the laser in First Strike, it didn't look to be much worse than that.