Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA Finale Predictions (please no spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Finale Predictions (please no spoilers)

this thread is intended for those of us who have not and DO NOT WANT to read spoilers for Season 5...

this thread is posted on the assumed pretense that the finale has not yet been written or filmed (and if it has, then we will pretend it hasn't, lol)

so, some predictions for SGA Finale...

mine: TPTB will attempt something like Unending... use of music or some other anti-climactic episode... but done in a halfass way
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

I'm hoping a for a huge cliffhanger to lead us into the movies, and at the end of this cliffhanger, I want DEATH. That's right, I want a major character to die, this mean one of Teyla, Rodney, Sheppard or Ronin. (Hopefully Teyla seeing as she has pretty much zero impact on the series these days)
    Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
      I'm hoping a for a huge cliffhanger to lead us into the movies, and at the end of this cliffhanger, I want DEATH. That's right, I want a major character to die, this mean one of Teyla, Rodney, Sheppard or Ronin. (Hopefully Teyla seeing as she has pretty much zero impact on the series these days)
      ah, but Teyla dying would then have zero impact on the finale

maybe Beckett can die again... and Keller can die too...

in fact, kill off the entire Medical staff...

Comment

Yeah, since when Teyla and Ronon are major characters?

The only major characters to the producers now are Keller, McKay and Sheppard, in that order.

Personally, I hope Atlantis is destroyed in the last episode, and everyone dies.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post

The only major characters to the producers now are Keller, McKay and Sheppard, in that order.

Personally, I hope Atlantis is destroyed in the last episode, and everyone dies.
          i hope atlantis dies in the sense of the storyteling techniques currently being employed and they go back to searching the city, discovering the new technology and kicking ass real cool-like lol.
          Meh.

Comment

maybe SGA will find the Wraith homeworld, and send a couple of nukes there... just like with Asuras

Comment

I think Ford might be in it why bring a charicter and the actor that is loved back for one measly dream sequance and have the show lead charicter (shepard) use that seen as a reason to personaly go over to a wraith crusier to rescue a friend, he would have done that even without that seen and why bring back Ford for one seen after saying no to the fans for three, four years now?
              And we know that the show is going to be something good (not another funny ep like SG-1's mile stones)
              so what do you guys think of that idea?
              C. Edmund

Comment

Maybe, they will kill off Keller and put Beckett back where he belongs. Wishful thinking, I know.
                http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

People please. BRAINS. the finale of season five was already wrtitten as a cliffhanger ending before sci-fi/mgm/vc prod/(the utter b******s) cancelled SGA in cost for SGU, Its one reason why they had to agree to a movie. you dont leave the fans hanging otherwise they screw you, and that means you dont get ratings or sales.

Comment

Originally posted by lilstevo View Post
                    People please. BRAINS. the finale of season five was already wrtitten as a cliffhanger ending before sci-fi/mgm/vc prod/(the utter b******s) cancelled SGA in cost for SGU, Its one reason why they had to agree to a movie. you dont leave the fans hanging otherwise they screw you, and that means you dont get ratings or sales.
                    apparently, you're a n00b, and didn't read the first post in this thread...

go back and read it...

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post

well, that would be awesome
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

I think they are going to kill Sheppard. It's all about the money isn't it. He is probably the most expensive actor (lead). Isn't that why they are bringing SGU out now, just when they were getting ready to renew the actors contracts? Let's be serious. It's all about the money, not the fans. Were only numbers. Who watched it in real time? Who DVR'd it? How many really watched the commercials that paid for the show?

OKOKOKOK i'done. the rant is over. I really think they will kill Sheppard.

Comment

Tons of surprises, and Michael Bay-like CGI action scenes.

Actually...nevermind about that last part.

Comment

I hope Atlantis will be the capital city of alliance of the Pegasus races, so the city will be a diplomatic station on a new planet, when they land it on a big mountain. The Wraith and the Humans will make peace and Todd will be a leader for the settled Wraith. The Travelers will get an own planet too. Most of the Earth expedition's member will return to Earth, but they will never be forgotten and the races of the Pegasus galaxy will speak about them for centuries. The End.
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                              I hope Atlantis will be the capital city of alliance of the Pegasus races, so the city will be a diplomatic station on a new planet, when they land it on a big mountain. The Wraith and the Humans will make peace and Todd will be a leader for the settled Wraith. The Travelers will get an own planet too. Most of the Earth expedition's member will return to Earth, but they will never be forgotten and the races of the Pegasus galaxy will speak about them for centuries. The End.
                              I could see that, but I'd have a problem with it just because Atlantis is the single most powerful ship ever seen in Stargate. Think about it, the full force of the Wraith Armada at its peak could only stalemate Atlantis by itself. It would be a huge risk having former enemies aboard it regularly.
                              sigpic
                              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                              X