This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virgin!Jack

There was a lot of discussion on one of the groups I suscribe to recently about Virgin!Jack fics. Various creative scenarios were proposed to explain Jack's virginity.

*head is still spinning at the thought of Virgin!Jack*

After much head pounding I managed to write one of my own, but has anyone else seen such a thing?

EDIT: Whoops! NC-17 fic below!

Here's mine: http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio2.../thefirst.html

Aeryn
    Last edited by UberAeryn; 17 November 2004, 02:16 AM.
    www.gatefic.net

jack is not a virgin(im GEUSSING u r talking about O'Neill)
    MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
    I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Actually, Jack is a virgin, you'd have to read it to read how aeryn manages it.

I think it's the first of its kind that i've ever read.

One note though, if this is the fic that i read, it is NC-17, so bear that in mind if you click on the link
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Aeryn, that story was great! Superb spin on just what might have happened

Comment

Whoa! Not bad! when you said Virgin!Jack I was disturbed but this story was actually really smart!

Clever! Very clever! I'm amazed.
          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by corey2002
            jack is not a virgin(im GEUSSING u r talking about <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=o%20neill" onmouseover="window.status='O\'Neill'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">O'Neill</a>)
            No, he's not, in canon anyway. But there were several AU possibilities proposed - like he possibly sustained an injury when he was young and couldn't, you know , but then was healed after time in the sarcophagus - that kind of thing.

Aeryn
            www.gatefic.net

Comment

Thanks, Brandie and Christine. I appreciate it.

Aeryn
              www.gatefic.net

Comment

Originally posted by UberAeryn
                There was a lot of discussion on one of the groups I suscribe to recently about Virgin!Jack fics. Various creative scenarios were proposed to explain Jack's virginity.

After much head pounding I managed to write one of my own, but has anyone else seen such a thing?

Aeryn
                Great fic Aeryn... Nicely done
                Sam....

Comment

Originally posted by samjack4ever
                  Great fic Aeryn... Nicely done
                  Thanks.
                  www.gatefic.net

Comment

Originally posted by UberAeryn

Aeryn
                    That was really well done. I was wondering how in the world that premise could be done to make it work but you did it. Accomplished it and very well too. Thanks for sharing that.

Shelly
                    Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X