Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it's been confirmed...

"I have a relationship with Todd."

Yup. John just confirmed it. And Woolsey confirmed that they even have 'baggage'. Now - what more do we need than that??! So, forget this McShep stuff, we now know that it's been Sheppard and Todd all along.

Of course, it's been pretty obvious. S4 spoilers:
    Spoiler:
    I mean, did you see how Shep agreed with Larrin about the gift of life feeling ‘kinda good’?? I swear, if that wasn’t an ‘I got drunk once in college and woke up in bed with my roommate…it wasn’t so bad’ confession-type expression, I don’t know what is. On top of that, remember how he talked Wallace into being Todd’s din-din in Miller’s Crossing? Geez! Talk about living vicariously through another! Did you see Sheppard’s expression afterwards? He felt soooo dirty, and yet…so very good.

Poor guy has it really bad for the lean, green feeding machine.

And then there was The Queen.
    Spoiler:
    Oh my, it was right out of a Jane Austen novel! The smitten Mr. Darcy…I mean…Sheppard…strolling side-by-side with his beloved, complimenting him on his decorating, making smiley eyes back at him across the table. And don’t forget John’s line, “I could stop waiting for the chance to kill you.” Obviously, in the original draft, the line was “I could stop waiting for a chance to KISS you”, but it was considered too risqué for a nice family show.

And now, it's all been confirmed. What ever will all the McSheppers do? Of course...they could always hope that Keller somehow manages to steal Todd away from Sheppard, leaving John and Rodney all alone, left to comfort one another in their heartbreak...

My, my, my...how Atlantis Turns...

das
    Last edited by dasNdanger; 28 September 2008, 10:17 PM.
    sigpic

There are fanfics on this subject...

Anyway, Todd gets everyone. Jennifer even dolled herself up with fancy hair and make-up just for him.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
      There are fanfics on this subject...

Anyway, Todd gets everyone. Jennifer even dolled herself up with fancy hair and make-up just for him.
      Oh, I'm sure there is. Not a fan fic reader for just that reason!

It would be quite the story, though. Sheppard vying for Todd's affections, Todd exposing his soul to Keller, Keller juggling Rodney and Ronon, Ronon wanting a piece of Todd (those two should just get a room already!), and Todd kissing up to Queen Teyla, if for nothing more than to keep his lovely head.

It's like Peyton Place...only in space.

das
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
        "I have a relationship with Todd."

Yup. John just confirmed it. And Woolsey confirmed that they even have 'baggage'. Now - what more do we need than that??! So, forget this McShep stuff, we now know that it's been Sheppard and Todd all along.

Of course, it's been pretty obvious. S4 spoilers:
        Spoiler:
        I mean, did you see how Shep agreed with Larrin about the gift of life feeling ‘kinda good’?? I swear, if that wasn’t an ‘I got drunk once in college and woke up in bed with my roommate…it wasn’t so bad’ confession-type expression, I don’t know what is. On top of that, remember how he talked Wallace into being Todd’s din-din in Miller’s Crossing? Geez! Talk about living vicariously through another! Did you see Sheppard’s expression afterwards? He felt soooo dirty, and yet…so very good.

Poor guy has it really bad for the lean, green feeding machine.

And then there was The Queen.
        Spoiler:
        Oh my, it was right out of a Jane Austen novel! The smitten Mr. Darcy…I mean…Sheppard…strolling side-by-side with his beloved, complimenting him on his decorating, making smiley eyes back at him across the table. And don’t forget John’s line, “I could stop waiting for the chance to kill you.” Obviously, in the original draft, the line was “I could stop waiting for a chance to KISS you”, but it was considered too risqué for a nice family show.

And now, it's all been confirmed. What ever will all the McSheppers do? Of course...they could always hope that Keller somehow manages to steal Todd away from Sheppard, leaving John and Rodney all alone, left to comfort one another in their heartbreak...

My, my, my...how Atlantis Turns...

das
        What the heck? What show have you been watching because that is not SGA you are describing.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

LMAO! That's funny, though I wouldn't mind seeing that "Pride and Prejudice" remake as an AU episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            What the heck? What show have you been watching because that is not SGA you are describing.

Obviously, you haven't paid attention. Everything I mentioned is documented on film. Besides, when I asked Mallozzi about it, he even said that he's sure Todd has fond memories of the meal he shared [with Sheppard].

Those two! They've already had a dinner date, and everything!

das
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              I agree... but then again, I don't look at things from a shipper perspective.

todd and sheppard share an uneasy respect (maybe), but that's where it ends.
              Last edited by naamiaiset; 29 September 2008, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackHarkness_Hot View Post
                LMAO! That's funny, though I wouldn't mind seeing that "Pride and Prejudice" remake as an AU episode.

The casting would be hilarious! If I continued with what I started...

Sheppard = Darcy, the misunderstood leading man

Todd = Lizzy, intelligent, lively and witty, with great hair

Teyla = Jane, a quiet beauty with a disrupted romance

Kanaan = Mr. Bingley, a handsome piece of milk-toast

Keller = Lydia, the flirtatious little tart

McKay = Wickham, the womanizer with a tendency to believe the stories he spins

Ronon = Colonel Fitzwilliam, the loyal and understanding friend

Lorne = Mary, quiet and disciplined, striving to be the most accomplished

Zelenka = Kitty, living in the shadows of others

Kavanagh = Mr. Collins, the pompous kiss-up

Carson = Mr. Bennet, a thoughtful man, who dislikes the frivolity of others

Woolsey = Mrs. Bennet..'nuff said.

das
                Last edited by dasNdanger; 29 September 2008, 09:59 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh man, that would be totally hilarious!

I would really love to see this, Kavan Smith and co in makeup and dress up -

Comment

Oh man, that would be totally hilarious!

I would really love to see this, Kavan Smith and co in makeup and dress up -
                    I'm just glad that at least someone gets that this is all tongue-in-cheek. Thanks for the you-know-what!

Just think of the dialogue! Can't you just seen Sheppard and Todd delivering these lines:

Sheppard: "Do you talk by rule, then, when you're dancing?"

Todd: "Yes, sometimes it is best. Then we may enjoy the advantage of saying as little as possible."

Sheppard: "Do you consult your own feelings in this case, or seek to gratify mine?"

Todd: "Both, I imagine. We are each of an unsocial, taciturn disposition, unwilling to speak unless we expect to say something that will amaze the whole room."

Sheppard: "This is no very striking resemblance of your own character, I'm sure."

Although...I'm not so sure I can handle the mental image of Todd dancing...

das
                    sigpic

Comment

Oddly I can hear his voice saying those lines but I just can't quite picture him dancing either.

This would have been an interesting 100th episode!

Comment

Oddly I can hear his voice saying those lines but I just can't quite picture him dancing either.

This would have been an interesting 100th episode!

Oh, I think *my* 100th episode was better! Several weeks ago I had a dream - it was very short. In my dream, the Wraith invaded earth and become showgirls in Vegas. I could clearly see 'Tyler' Wraith (Kenny; Broken Ties wraith), with his long hair, all dolled up in feathers and sequins... lol...it was hilarious. It was right after Mallozzi posted pictures of Tyler in Wraith make-up for Outsiders (he's not Kenny in that one, judging by the make-up).

Wraith showgirls...talk about scary!

das
                        sigpic

Comment

Er, das? Do you and mr das have hobbies together?

Cos I think you might need more of quality time with him, again...

Or a break from here... And SGA...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                            Er, das? Do you and mr das have hobbies together?

Cos I think you might need more of quality time with him, again...

Or a break from here... And SGA...
                            As a matter of fact, we do. Just last night we cuddled on the sofa and watched First Contact, since he was away on Friday and missed it. Mr. Das now refers to Atlantis as 'Todd', as in, "Let's watch Todd tonight", or "Is Todd on tonight?", or "When can we sit down and watch Todd?"

So...in my household, it's not just me. He just doesn't have time for the internets, that's the only reason he's not here gushing the big green fella along with me.

das
                            sigpic

Comment

LMAO! Fantastic! Everything from the ship to the Jane Austen meld is just priceless! Lovely tongue-in-cheek stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X