Is Todd Gonna die for this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Todd Gonna die for this?

After what he did I wonder if Shepard has enough reason to put a bullet in him. Maybe Ronnon is gona do it.
    How is Todd gonna talk his way out of this one?

Spoiler:
    Maybe Woolsey is going convince Todd to go after the Lost Tribe. It will be a joint operation Todd will let SHepard and a squad of Marines back to Daedalus and go after the lost tribe. It is a good chance to see what kind of warships these guys have against Daedy.
    Stargate Revival Please!

If they didn't kill Michael, then they won't kill such a great character like Todd so easily, either. Not...yet.

If they ever do kill him, I believe there will be an uprising the likes you've never seen before, nor will see again.

das
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
      After what he did I wonder if Shepard has enough reason to put a bullet in him. Maybe Ronnon is gona do it.
      Surely you mean Sheppard has enough reason NOT TO put a bullet in Todd? Because let's face it, Todd is the good guy in this, and the Atlanteans wouldn't have hesitated to activate the Attero weapon if not for its side effect.

But yeah, I wonder how Todd will get out of this mess as humans tend to kill you for no good reason when you happen not to be human (wraith, replicators, as opposed to Genii). And sometimes, I wish Todd had enough common sense to understand how little scruples the Atlanteans have, no matter how loud they claim to be the good guys. But maybe he knows it but still finds them useful enough not to double-cross them.
      My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
      sigpic

Comment

If I had to guess I'd say this will all end with Todd making his way to the ship they landed in the 302 bay and flying it away (it looks big enough to have hyperdrive capabilities).

Comment

todd is in
          Spoiler:
          five episodes and hinted to be in the movie... so he's safe for now.

it's all a misunderstanding, so todd/the lanteans will probably just go their separate ways again.
          Last edited by Skydiver; 29 September 2008, 04:15 PM.

Comment

If Todd dies, I'll help das lead the riot
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              If Todd dies, I'll help das lead the riot
              Woot! An army of two!!

Seriously, he's such a great character, they'd be fools to kill him. He just brings so much excitement to the show, which is something very difficult for one character to do. If you look at tv shows over the years, there are very few characters who continue to excite the audience when they make an entrance. But Todd does, he hasn't gotten old yet. If they keep writing him like this - the Wraith doing the delicate balancing act between his own kind and humans, he should continue to excite for a very long time. In a way, I welcome the movies for this reason - if they don't kill Todd, but use him effectively in the movies, then his character will never become stale, which may have happened if the show continued on for a few more seasons.

The only risk they run is writing ALL of his scenarios the same - asking the Lanteans for help, and visa versa. If they switch it up a bit, including using him to give us more insight into Wraith society like we saw in The Queen, then he'd never get old.

das
              sigpic

Comment

the todd can't die ....he will be like baal always find a way out of ever situation

plus he is acting on instinct right now HE thinks atlantis betrayed him once the facts come out everything might settle down
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think Todd will be gunning for the Asgard after he arrives to see McKay and Jackson hostage.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                    Woot! An army of two!!
                    Count me in, too!
                    sigpic
                    Yeah... I know

Comment

Originally posted by Not Telling View Post
                      Count me in, too!
                      I didn't even deem necessary to precise I'd be in.
                      My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        the todd can't die ....he will be like baal always find a way out of ever situation

plus he is acting on instinct right now HE thinks atlantis betrayed him once the facts come out everything might settle down
                        yea i hpe he doesn't end up like
                        Spoiler:
                        baal, dying after a pointless hour-and-a-half in the 1930's
                        , a bad way to go.........I couldn't think of any other worse deaths other than being burned alive or being fed on by the wraith
                        Last edited by unluckynumber11; 30 September 2008, 03:37 AM.

KEEP IT CLEAN
                        Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                        Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                          I wondered the same thing after Midway, yet the tension was blown over after The Kindred Part 1. I suspect something similar will happen yet again.

Comment

I hope that Todd lives I have loved him since Common Ground if they kill him I will join in the rioting
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope so, but I doubt he will.

Comment

Working...
                              X