X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Questions

Ok heres some questions I've had about Atlantis and some SG-1

1.) What happened to all of the Asgard ships left over from the Asgard mass suicide?

2.) Did the Atlantians not trust Janus because of the Attero Device? As seen in the earlier episode with him.

3.) Is there data in one of Rodney's labtops (given by RepliaWeir) that talks about the new aliens and the Alternate Altantis Enemies and why doesn't anyone talk about it?

4.) Does anyone think we'll ever see a prototype Stargate ? I mean they had to start somewhere right.

Ok put your thought down below

1. Most likely destroyed along with the planet. It has never been said for sure.

2. I suppose it is possible. In Before I Sleep though, Moros seemed more concerned about his "tampering with time" against the wishes of the council.

3. She said she gave them info about technologically advanced races, but we don't know which races she was talking about.

4. I have been wondering the same thing. Perhaps something will turn up in Universe. The Stargates were built a hell of a long time ago though so it is probably quite unlikely.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jakebolt View Post

1.) What happened to all of the Asgard ships left over from the Asgard mass suicide?

2.) Did the Atlantians not trust Janus because of the Attero Device? As seen in the earlier episode with him.

3.) Is there data in one of Rodney's labtops (given by RepliaWeir) that talks about the new aliens and the Alternate Altantis Enemies and why doesn't anyone talk about it?

4.) Does anyone think we'll ever see a prototype Stargate ? I mean they had to start somewhere right.

Ok put your thought down below
      1) They were on the planet, and the planet blew up... I dunno but i think that means they are DESTROYED.

2) We know no more than you do. If you've watched the season 1 episode, then you can guess that.

3) Again, we know no more than you do. If there was data, then Mckay should've seen it...

4) Doubt it

Comment

as to the prototype gate: i would imagine it was something along the lines of what Orlin did in Carter's basement. probably original could only dial one address, just big enough for one person to fit thru at a time.
        if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a photon torpedo.

Comment

Originally posted by jakebolt View Post

They exploded with the planet.

They didn't trust him, because he was building a time machine. Watch "Before I Sleep" to get some background on Janus.

The writers probably forgot about this.

I suspect the closest we'll get is Orlin's one-trip Stargate seen in SG-1 "Ascension."

Comment

Just a reminder for any new members

show clip links are not allowed on GateWorld unless they are being shown on an approved network site. YouTube is not an approved network site.

Thank You
            TameFarrar
            GateWorld Moderator
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
              Just a reminder for any new members

show clip links are not allowed on GateWorld unless they are being shown on an approved network site. YouTube is not an approved network site.

Thank You
              TameFarrar
              GateWorld Moderator
              Just wondering if this rule is in place on the forums and I guest therefore in place for the entire site then why is Youtube being used in a Gateworld news report written by Darren Sumner.

Here is the link to the report.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...revealed.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                Just wondering if this rule is in place on the forums and I guest therefore in place for the entire site then why is Youtube being used in a Gateworld news report written by Darren Sumner.

Here is the link to the report.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...revealed.shtml

thats a very good question.....
                STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

1) the asguard in the milky way galexy had a mass sucide and i guess they destryoed their ships as well becasue a Gou'ule with an Asguard ship could destroy Earth easily.
                  2)janas was always dissaproved by the Atlantian High cancel.. he was a rogue sciencetist who didn't listen to his supperiors and went ahead with his plans anyway.
                  3) they hav ethe data on rodey's labtop but idk if she gave stargate adresses maybe she just idk gave them a descripion of those peoples...idk what she gave him
                  4)Stargates were built over 10000 years ago... very unlucky that any prototype would still be around becasue if it didn't work than it would have been destroyed becasue of the massive build up of energy in the activation of a wormhole...
                  sigpic

ATLANTIS RULES

Comment

Working...
                  X