Radek, is that you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radek, is that you?

That was... unusual. Anyone else feels Radek might've been spending a little too much time in the company of one Dr. Rodney McKay? The way he talked to John made me chuckle .

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
    That was... unusual. Anyone else feels Radek might've been spending a little too much time in the company of one Dr. Rodney McKay? The way he talked to John made me chuckle .
    I did think the "dumb it down" comment to Sheppard was a bit OOC for him. The only explanation I can think of is that he was under a lot of stress.

Comment

It *was* kind of funny that the writers were playing the "people think Sheppard is not-so-bright" card. Which, he obviously isn't. Even IC, people in the show are convinced he's smart--they just like to tease him. But it was fun to see him get frustrated about it as the show continued.

Comment

He could of been in MENSA!
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
          He could of been in MENSA!
          Indeed!
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
            I didn't think Radek sounded like Rodney at all. I did like the exchange of words between Radek and John, made me chuckle too!

Watching Radek's facial expressions, he was sincerely struggling for the right words, which I attribute more to his trying to think and talk fast under extreme pressure and translate from Czech to English in his head a very very complex mathmatical problem that I suspect even Rodney speaking English would have had a difficult time doing. Course Rodney would have enjoyed the snark much more!
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Adrift:

Spoiler:
              John to Rodney "If you dumb this down anymore your ganna get hit!"
              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Did anyone notice how much faith and confidence Sheppard had in Radek in this episode?

Comment

I don't think what Radek said to Shep was meant in quite the same way as how Rodney would've said it.
                  Sometimes I'm stuck with trying to explain something extremely complicated to someone who I know wouldn't understand it if I explained it how I would explain it to a fellow techie.
                  I usually stop at telling them that I have to 'dumb it down' for them, but I imagine manners are the first thing to go in that kind of situation.

It was good to see Zelenka solving the problems for once, although I would've rather he came up with the idea of using the city shield. Would've been the first thing I tried.

Comment

Originally posted by MatroxMeteor View Post
                    Did anyone notice how much faith and confidence Sheppard had in Radek in this episode?
                    Yep!
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                    X