This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers

Thanks to everyone on here who managed to ruin the reveal from next weeks show.

USE FREAKIN' SPOILER TAGS!

And sincere thanks to all of you who DID use spoiler tags.

Seriously, the lack of tact about this is...

...oh wait, unsurprising.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Here sits a moody goldfish...

Comment

stay off sci-fi.com then, they've spoiled TLT.

Comment

Why would you even go on a thread if its about an episode you haven't seen yet just to be mad at what people put on the thread relating to the topic?

Anubis 10545 on Stargate Wiki - A database for all Stargate knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis10545 View Post
            Why would you even go on a thread if its about an episode you haven't seen yet just to be mad at what people put on the thread relating to the topic?
            I'm not sure but the OP may be referring the thread just below this one "New Race Of Atlantis: Name Suggestion." Some of the replies in the thread seem to give things away without using spoiler tags (although I haven't seen First Contact yet myself so I'm only guessing.)
            Last edited by Professor D.H.D. Puddlejumper; 27 September 2008, 04:07 PM. Reason: Minor correction
            My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Well ,all I can say is more spoilers please, because trying to figure out these new enemies is driving me nuts. And reading a spoiler and actually watching the episode are 2 different things!

Comment

Working...
              X