What was powering Janus' Lab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was powering Janus' Lab?

Rodney and Daniel said they never seen that much power generation.

Could Janus' have perfected the Arcturus device? It has to be something more then ZPM's cuz they seen Atlantis' power generation with 3 ZPMs. When Daniel said the above mentioned I though Arcturus immediately.

Or geotherman, but then Rodney said you wouldn't need much power

Go Green

Comment

Well the location of Janus' offworld lab was very snowy so probably power generation was from geothermal. Though if ZPM were involved, I wouldn't be surprised but I somehow can't see the ZPMs lasting this long but if it did, maybe Rodney can steal them and use them on Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by JackHarkness_Hot View Post
        Well the location of Janus' offworld lab was very snowy so probably power generation was from geothermal. Though if ZPM were involved, I wouldn't be surprised but I somehow can't see the ZPMs lasting this long but if it did, maybe Rodney can steal them and use them on Atlantis.
        Hes seen geothermal a number of times I don't think it is. And why wouldn't the ZPM's last that long? The base was dead for 10,000 years or more there wouldn't be any drain on the ZPM.

Comment

Who knows how long the aliens have been occupying that lab. If it's those aliens as seen in promos then well, they could have used that base for a very long time. Maybe those aliens have incorporated some of their power generation technology as well.

Comment

Who knows how long the aliens have been occupying that lab. If it's those aliens as seen in promos then well, they could have used that base for a very long time.
            I am pretty sure the lab was still off until Rodney and Daniel found the lab on Atlantis. The Asgard don't have the gene to turn it on.

Comment

I don't believe in the idea that the aliens happen to be there at the same time as Rodney activated the secret lab on Atlantis, nothing is that coincidental, even in sci-fi.

Comment

I don't believe in the idea that the aliens happen to be there at the same time as Rodney activated the secret lab on Atlantis, nothing is that coincidental, even in sci-fi.
                They knew about it some how and had a few people stationed there in case something happened with it. When he said "Inform the others" it seemed to me like the others were off world.

Comment

Working...
                X