Todd he did the 2 things no one can do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd he did the 2 things no one can do

Todd, the greatst Wraith ever did the 2 things no one in 2 galieys can do. First off he took over the Deaduls. Second he made Woosley shut up (when they first met in the beging of the episode).
    sigpic

Yep. Next time Wraith should be searched.

Comment

Woosley shutting up - I'll give you that. But the other depends on whether you consider the virus did/didn't take over the Daedalus in S2.

Either way it comes down to one thing - Todd is the ****!

Comment

I love how he expected them to try and **** him over somehow in advance and came prepared. It's like he watches the show or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
          I love how he expected them to try and **** him over somehow in advance and came prepared. It's like he watches the show or something.
          well of course, he always seems to have one up on the lanteans.

Comment

That was Woolsey? I though he was some sort of a clown. writing speaches, feeling confortable alongside Wraith and Wraith Hives, etc.

Sorry, i don't belive that thing was Woolsey. My theory is that the atlantians have continued the research from 'Ghost in the machine' or from Michael of human cloning and Woolsey send one of his human clones to entertain and eventually feed the Wraith audience. That seem more Woolsey like.

About the Daedalus and the sudden IQ drop along the crew, leting the Wraith delegation unsearched and roaming free in key areas of the ship, respecting to letter the Wraith's 'messaging privacy', i can only assume that Daedalus was just a part from the agreement a gift for the Wraith and a sign of good faith from our part. It's possible we missed an episode in which the atlantians were mentally affected by some contagious neuro virus.

Comment

Originally posted by P-51D Mustang View Post
              Second he made Woosley shut up (when they first met in the beging of the episode).
              lol!
              sigpic
              Yeah... I know

Comment

Originally posted by elbo View Post
                It's possible we missed an episode in which the atlantians were mentally affected by some contagious neuro virus.
                It's possible to miss something like that? I expect they've lost their minds after the amount of diseases, chemicals and lockdown eps they have been thru. They'd fogotten proper security protocol.

Comment

Call me an idiot, but did he not take over the apollo????

From gateworld....

Meanwhile, "Todd" the Wraith (guest star Christopher Heyerdahl) has seized control of the power Earth battlecruiser Apollo, which has been outfitted with Asgard transporters, weapons, and defensive technology. Though he and his forces have subdued the ship's 200-person crew, Ronon and Keller still remain at large. Todd accesses the ship-wide P.A. system and threatens to begin killing crew members unless they turn themselves in.

Comment

Originally posted by Seronic View Post
                    Call me an idiot, but did he not take over the apollo????
                    Wrong commander... unless Caldwell and Ellis have a job sharing arrangement.

The thing that confuses me is, if the ship has a 200-strong crew and that blast from Todd's glowsticks was enough to knock them all out, why weren't Ronon and Keller affected? If it's a proximity thing, how could they have been the only people not on the bridge? Where is everybody else?!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                      Wrong commander... unless Caldwell and Ellis have a job sharing arrangement.

The thing that confuses me is, if the ship has a 200-strong crew and that blast from Todd's glowsticks was enough to knock them all out, why weren't Ronon and Keller affected? If it's a proximity thing, how could they have been the only people not on the bridge? Where is everybody else?!
                      It wasn't. As far as we know it didn't effect anyone beyond the bridge. Todd later made comments about locking everything down to slow their movements and bringing Wraith over to deal with the crew. So he made it sound like he knew there were a lot of crew throughout the rest of the ship. We didn't see them yet because, well, the show focuses on the main characters and Ronon was the first one to discover that the Wraith were unboard and he got trapped before he had time to recruit anyone but Keller. We'll probably see more of the crew in the follow up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Xaeden View Post
                        It wasn't. As far as we know it didn't effect anyone beyond the bridge. Todd later made comments about locking everything down to slow their movements and bringing Wraith over to deal with the crew. So he made it sound like he knew there were a lot of crew throughout the rest of the ship. We didn't see them yet because, well, the show focuses on the main characters and Ronon was the first one to discover that the Wraith were unboard and he got trapped before he had time to recruit anyone but Keller. We'll probably see more of the crew in the follow up though.
                        I hope so, because right now it feels uncomfortably like a plothole
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't see a plot hole. It must have been a device with a limited area of effect (so Todd was only able to secure the bridge since they were the only ones affected), or just limited effect so people recovered very fast (so Todd was only able to secure the bridge before everyone recovered).

They mere fact that Todd was only able to secure the bridge is not a plothole at all.
                          I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

your forgetting someone, vala mal doran did alot better, she took on the whole crew of the prometheus and ringed them all to an alkesh and then later on made out with daniel and later on somehow escaped from her cell and stole the alkesh that she originally baited them with and the all the while made herself a bounty to the luciance aliiance

beat that todd hhaha
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
                              I don't see a plot hole. It must have been a device with a limited area of effect (so Todd was only able to secure the bridge since they were the only ones affected), or just limited effect so people recovered very fast (so Todd was only able to secure the bridge before everyone recovered).

They mere fact that Todd was only able to secure the bridge is not a plothole at all.
                              I think you're right. this prop art picture of the stun rods from JM's blog says they "incapacitate everyone in a room except the one wielding them".

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...5/dsc07632.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X