Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Race of Atlantis. Name Suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Race of Atlantis. Name Suggestion.

I was looking through the forums and discover that no post has been made to suggest ideas for the new race that appeared in "First Contact". I think they deserve a name that suits their cold nature and their 'suits'.

Personally i think they should be called "The Furlings"

What do you think?

They already have a name they're called the
    Spoiler:
    Asgard

Tain

sigpic

Comment

YOUTUBE HAS CONFIRMED

Spoiler:

Comment

It has actually been out for a while that it was the asgard. I looked on the synopsis on a wiki sight and saw that it was the asgard. No one thought it was though since they were in suits, and the asgard in milky way didn't use suits.

Comment

no effing way

Comment

well thats the confirmation, i needed, i hadnt seen the trailer so somebody sent me a link, i wasnt sure if it was a fake vid or not,

WOOO Asgard, ....evil asgard? who knows

sigpic

Comment

I don't usually watch spoiling trailers but I just watched the trailer for "The Lost Tribe," on YouTube, and WOW I was not expecting that! How cool!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic
              Spoiler:
              McKay: Crap!

Hermiod: What did you do?

McKay: I ran it through a translation programme, it's Wraith.

Hermiod: Crap indeed!
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              O'Neall: Yasureyoubetya!

Comment

they will have a reason for using the attero device :/ anyone has any ideas what it is?

ok my version "few thousand years ago janus traveled to the future with his superjumper and saw that asgard kill themselves, so he went back told a bunch of asgard that, and built the attero device to somehow save them, but it turned out that you can destory wraith ships with it, and, unfortunately, stargates, so it wasn't ever used..." so how do you like my idea
                ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Thanks guys.

Use spoiler tags.

I can't believe some people STILL don't get it!

Comment

Hmmm... im somewhat sceptical with this.

I really hope that this is somehow a fake, or im going to feel let down by the two episodes i was most looking forward this season due simply to the fact that i was looking for something a little bit more original, new and creative in this race... i was kinda hoping it would be the Furlings... who knows? If this is a fake then it could very well be.
                    Islanded In A Stream Of Stars...

Cavil - The Artist Formerly Known As Crais

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crais View Post
                      Hmmm... im somewhat sceptical with this.

I really hope that this is somehow a fake, or im going to feel let down by the two episodes i was most looking forward this season due simply to the fact that i was looking for something a little bit more original, new and creative in this race... i was kinda hoping it would be the Furlings... who knows? If this is a fake then it could very well be.
                      I doubt TPTB would go through the trouble of making that clip if it was fake.

Comment

My vote is: HAROCKANS

Comment

Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87 View Post
                          no effing way
                          yes way. the Asgard are BACK!!! YES!!! going to be the best reunion ep EVER!!! that's IF these Asgard are nice of course. they did attack Atlantis and kidnapped and threated to kill Jackson and McKay.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I say the Jotun, in the Asgardian theme of things. Also, it's used as Giant, which these new suits actually make them in comparison to the other Asgard.

Or, the Ida Asgard the "Æsir Asgard" and these new ones the "Vanir Asgard". Relating to the two tribes of gods who fought against each other.

Last edited by The Prophet; 27 September 2008, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tegalans View Post
                              I doubt TPTB would go through the trouble of making that clip if it was fake.
                              Yeah, but it could be to throw us off, or it could be an Easter Egg they will put on the DVD or something IDK, im just hoping to god that its gonna ultimatly be something else, something original for crying out loud.
                              Islanded In A Stream Of Stars...

Cavil - The Artist Formerly Known As Crais

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X