Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Atlantis has raised the bar once again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis has raised the bar once again!!!

After watching "First Contact" and seeing the previews for "The Lost Tribe" Atlantis has raised the bar once again. After a season of some great character eps, great plot eps and great adventures we get this episode. It makes me sick that MGM cancelled this show. I hope the rest of the season just keeps getting better and better like this.
    sigpic

Yep that's fantastic ! Gosh I hope we won't have to wait too long until the next episode... I'm excited !

Comment

I agree, and of course, sci-fi has to add that TLT is "the most talked about episode so far".

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        After watching "First Contact" and seeing the previews for "The Lost Tribe" Atlantis has raised the bar once again. After a season of some great character eps, great plot eps and great adventures we get this episode. It makes me sick that MGM cancelled this show. I hope the rest of the season just keeps getting better and better like this.
        Ive excited too, my first question how they over come there cloning problem or have they even over there problem, whats with the uber suits and all

Comment

I think that these two episodes are definitely some of the best Atlantis, if not Stargate as a franchise, had EVER done.
          sigpic

Comment

This episode is definitely the best I've seen in a long, long time. It toppled competitors within the season and, depending on how its sequel plays out, this could end up being my favorite two-parter in the entire series.
            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Well I'm not a fan of atlantis, but seazon 5 is rly decent, and I hope that they're going to continue with that.
              The cake is a lie...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                This episode is definitely the best I've seen in a long, long time. It toppled competitors within the season and, depending on how its sequel plays out, this could end up being my favorite two-parter in the entire series.
                same here! FC was an amazing ep and I can't wait to see the conclusion
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

so far, I think this episode might be the best episode of the series

Comment

Its episodes like this that make me outraged that the show was canceled AND makes me wonder why they can't do this more often. Its not like I hated the episodes but Whispers and Tracker seemed utterly meaningless compared to this one. If they only kicked it into high gear like this on a more regular basis they could probably have earned ratings that would leap ahead of the ones they have now.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I agree with Infinite-Possibilities as this is the sort of level that the past 5 seasons should be at on a constant basis. Therefore, I don't feel that Atlantis has raised the bar again, more like returning to the level they should be at. (You just know, I'm a horrid, hard-ass manager, LOL).

Yes you got some good episodes so far such as, "The Daedalus Variations", "Ghost In the Machine" and "Whispers" but they weren't great compared to many SG-1 episodes which are simply unforgettable such as, "Point of View", "Matter of Time", "Lost City", etc.

Kudos to Martin Gero who wrote this episode, if only they [writers] kept striving for this level of brilliance instead of mediocre-ness.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        I agree totally, however I'm loving that the last season is going to end this good, unlike the complete, horrible ending of SG-1 with "Unending". That was blah and utterly disappointing. At least this season is shaping up to be one of the best seasons yet. And, like you said, lets hope it just gets better from here -- and that we see more Teyla

Comment

Definitely! This episode was superb, and I am delighted with S5 in general!

~ mh777
                          "You heard me! I said KREE!"

www.heliosaga.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blistna View Post
                            I agree totally, however I'm loving that the last season is going to end this good, unlike the complete, horrible ending of SG-1 with "Unending". That was blah and utterly disappointing. At least this season is shaping up to be one of the best seasons yet. And, like you said, lets hope it just gets better from here -- and that we see more Teyla
                            Well I don't really see 'Unending' as having even attempted to be the ending to the series; thus the title. The idea is that 'SG-1' truly lives and, and since 'SGA' is aiming to follow in that sense, while it seems its series finale will be more fulfilling it's also kind of silly to think that TPTB are planning on giving us a definitive finale, either. They want both series to 'go on' into the future.
                            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Wow completly amazing episode!

Comment

Working...
                              X