Wasn't enough Janus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't enough Janus

As I recall, Janus was to play a major role in the plot.

but one thing that irked my is that we didn't see him, would of been great if there was a flash back or something..

The clips from before I sleep is dissapointing

Go Green

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post

but one thing that irked my is that we didn't see him, would of been great if there was a flash back or something..

I think that Janus is in frosted glass tomb as Rodney said " It's alive!!"

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post

I agree. I happened to like his character in "Before I sleep"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelvr View Post
        I agree. I happened to like his character in "Before I sleep"
        I did, too. I wish we'd actually SEE him! It would be nice to see an Ancient that doesn't die at the end of the episode. Plus if he came Ascended or something like that it would be amusing to se the team's jaws drop when they saw him!

Comment

The thing I like about Janus is that he could turn up at any time. The guy had an invisible time-travelling spaceship. I hope we do see him again, I thought he was really good in Before I Sleep.
          I reckon someone should go back to Maybournes planet at a time when some big event is predicted on the ruins. We know for sure Janus will be around somewhere. If we could make contact with him it would be awesome.
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe the actor playing Janus wasn't available to shoot the episode
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              Maybe the actor playing Janus wasn't available to shoot the episode
              That would suck.

Comment

If there were flashbacks that would have been cool, like the bit when Daniel explained that an assistant was trying to get hold of Janus but once he passed round a corner, Janus disappeared.

Comment

Though we do know that he went back ot Earth, when Atlantis was abandoned evidenced by the time machine puddle jumper sg - 1 found in 'Its good to be king"

Comment

There's going to be Stargate movies.
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Yeah I was a little disappointed too. He was an absolutely awesome character in Before I Sleep, and we haven't heard from him again. And with him inventing the time traveling space ship, it would be a very easy in for the writers.
                      You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Working...
                      X