Pretty good part 1-er

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty good part 1-er

I think this had to be the best part one of a 2 parter in all of Atlantis, runner up being The Storm

S1 was great, because it was limited, S2 and 3.. not so much, and S4's Mortal Coil wasn't much "part 1"ish

I loved Todd when he said Atrio device!

Go Green

todd seemed almost saddened when he thought we betrayed him....

Great episode!
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
      todd seemed almost saddened when he thought we betrayed him....

Great episode!
      Yeah, Todd is probably the best developed recurring character, Tomin's the only one close that I can think of.
      sigpic
      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
      ~David Hewlett

Comment

No, Tomin was confused about everything.

Todd knows what is up, but you don't know what he is going to do

Go Green

Comment

What has one got to do with the other?

Comment

You're right, this was definitely in the top two at least of best first-parter. I don't think saddened is quite the word, but certainly surprised which can't often be said when it comes to a Wraith dealing with humans. He had a lot of trust in them, but not enough to be caught completely off guard.
            If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

"The Lost Tribe" had better be good, because I was a bit disappointed with this episode. Not in the story, but in the flow of the story. 'They should have left us with the revelation of who the new bad guys are, NOT worrying about Shep and Zelenka. We all know they were beamed out by the Apollo or some other deus ex machina and that they are safe. Like I said, a great ep on its own, but part 2 will definitely shine.

Comment

I wonder how sympathetic he will be when everyone on the ship (Woolsey especially) doesn't know anything about what has happened. This is the moment Woolsey can step up and take true leadership.

Comment

Todd blew Woolsey off! Todd's line, which I can't remember now, was histerical! LMAO!!!

Awesome ep!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis View Post
                    "The Lost Tribe" had better be good, because I was a bit disappointed with this episode. Not in the story, but in the flow of the story. 'They should have left us with the revelation of who the new bad guys are, NOT worrying about Shep and Zelenka. We all know they were beamed out by the Apollo or some other deus ex machina and that they are safe. Like I said, a great ep on its own, but part 2 will definitely shine.
                    Sheppard for sure, but Zelenka...

Comment

Originally posted by JeffKnight View Post
                      I wonder how sympathetic he will be when everyone on the ship (Woolsey especially) doesn't know anything about what has happened. This is the moment Woolsey can step up and take true leadership.
                      Exactly! I would love to see that!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

"First Contact" was definitely great for a Part 1 ep. And that really raises my expectations for "The Lost Tribe".
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          "First Contact" was definitely great for a Part 1 ep. And that really raises my expectations for "The Lost Tribe".
                          it was such a great ep! i really loved it, and it was great to see Daniel again i can't wait two weeks for 'the lost tribe'!!!!!
                          thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

It was better then last seasons, there was NO cliffhanger in mortal coil because you could add 1+1 and figure it out, they pretty much SAID it in the eppie..

However this was epic

Go Green

Comment

Excellent ep! Todd was great! daniel! (shut UP mckay) Ronon & Jenn! the aliens!

Originally posted by Myles View Post
                              Sheppard for sure, but Zelenka...
                              Methinks zelenka may have "bought the farm" as the saying goes!

Comment

Working...
                              X