PDA

View Full Version : The Runner is A Bounty Hunter from SG-1

jasonelmore
September 25th, 2008, 04:17 AM
Anyone else notice that the guy who plays the runner in "Tracker" is the same guy that's a bounty hunter in Stargate SG-1 S10 E15 Called "Bounty".. How did he get to the Milky Way Galaxy all the way from Pegasus?? A little lapse in Continuity by the shows producers haha

What are your thoughts?

naamiaiset
September 25th, 2008, 04:33 AM
Mike Dupod (Kiryk) is in "Full Alert" in SG-1 also, but I don't think it's a continuity issue. It isn't the first time minor SG-1 people have been in SGA. Perhaps he teleported himself to Pegasus. :p

FallenAngelII
September 25th, 2008, 07:38 AM
It's quite common for actors to play more than 1 role on TV shows, if said roles are guest starring roles... especially if said shows are filmed in Canada, where there's a limited number of actors.

Opener
September 26th, 2008, 12:34 AM
It was simply a different role, nothing more. But truthfully, a small part of me was hoping to hear the words "Odai" or "Ventrell". He was a smooth mofo in that one. Though it was nice to see him portray a rougher character in this.

Mitchell82
September 26th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Anyone else notice that the guy who plays the runner in "Tracker" is the same guy that's a bounty hunter in Stargate SG-1 S10 E15 Called "Bounty".. How did he get to the Milky Way Galaxy all the way from Pegasus?? A little lapse in Continuity by the shows producers haha

What are your thoughts?

Continuity has nothing to do with it. Many actors on many different shows play different roles. He's played two characters on SG-1 and now one on SGA. He's a very good actor.

Arga
November 3rd, 2008, 01:53 PM
like Weir being married to a Tollan ;)

Col.Ads
November 10th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Simon was a Tollan

Fifth played a few characters

Dr Fraser was an asgard

Runner was a bounty hunter

can go on and on, Also i was watching No Mans Land last night and one of the soliders who went over to the hive after the cannisters were beamed over looked almost identicle to one of the henchmen in off the grid (latino looking guy).

Its very common to use the same actor for many different roles

Ava H.
December 11th, 2008, 01:06 AM
One would say that the country as big as Canada has enough actors, but obviously not ... I would love to be a canadian actor. Big chance to get a part/guest in Stargate :cool:

tiernsee
April 21st, 2012, 11:01 AM
Also Varro in SGU- watched the episode again yesterday. Loved the bit where McKay called the lady Sir and when Kyryk disrobed :D