This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my SGU wish

Don't bash me if you disagree but I personally would love to see one of the characters be Lindsey Novac. It just kinda popped into my mind that we havn't seen our hiccupping friend in a while.

I was thinking the exact same thing just the other day!

Great minds think alike!
    sigpic

Comment

The SGU team:
      Novak,
      Dr. Lee,
      Siler,
      Walter

Comment

Originally posted by rielgenius1688 View Post
        The SGU team:
        Novak,
        Dr. Lee,
        Siler,
        Walter
        That would make a great series, the whole two episodes.

Comment

wasn't she the one on the Daedalus who worked by the Asgard HERMIOD.
          sigpic

Comment

she was. She was also on Prometheus in "Prometheus Unbound"

Comment

Novak was an awesome character. I laughed at her all the time! Mua-ha-ha.

Comment

Originally posted by ark-of-continuum View Post
                Novak was an awesome character. I laughed at her all the time! Mua-ha-ha.
                4 real?
                The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
                Spoiler:
                Originally posted by Karhedron
                I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Originally posted by Yaxez View Post
                  That would make a great series, the whole two episodes.
                  sigpic
                  ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

The actress that played Novak was also in a show called First Wave don't know if anyone's seen it but she looked pretty hot in that so it's alright by me if she's in Universe.
                    She was also pretty funny as Novak in the few episodes that we've seen her in.
                    Last edited by Rise Of The Phoenix; 23 September 2008, 04:08 PM.

Comment

SGU Cast: Walter, Siler, Rodney, Novak, and maybe a clone of Rodney (or 4)

or, Sheppard, Rodney, Daniel, and Carter. That would be pretty bad ass.

Anubis 10545 on Stargate Wiki - A database for all Stargate knowledge.

Comment

I hope that the group is made up of unknowns, with one character that brings an audience with them, like RDA did. The team going through the stargate must be more than just a normal SG team, or there will only be a cast of 4 people total. How are they going to justify a large group going through for the first time? Do they think it's another Atlantis? Is this a second Atlantis expedition? The only other justification for sending through more than one SG team is after sending through the 1st SG team, they send more teams when the 1st doesn't check in after awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisguy76 View Post
                          I hope that the group is made up of unknowns, with one character that brings an audience with them, like RDA did. The team going through the stargate must be more than just a normal SG team, or there will only be a cast of 4 people total. How are they going to justify a large group going through for the first time? Do they think it's another Atlantis? Is this a second Atlantis expedition? The only other justification for sending through more than one SG team is after sending through the 1st SG team, they send more teams when the 1st doesn't check in after awhile.
                          I don't think that there's been any mention of how they discover the Destiny, could be they find some info on it in Atlantis or an outpost in the MW kinda like the one in Antarctica.
                          A team is researching that facility, discovers information about Destiny, the Ancient's plan to expand the Gate network and explore the Universe in it's entirety.
                          The SGC and IOA deside to send a fare sized expedition to the ship, could be more than just the 4 Universe team members (although I think they're the only ones that have been mentioned) as they may know it may be a one way trip they could very well deside to send a bigger team but I don't see them being as big as the Atlantis one unless there's full schematics in the facility assuming there's a facility.

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
                            I don't think that there's been any mention of how they discover the Destiny, could be they find some info on it in Atlantis or an outpost in the MW kinda like the one in Antarctica.
                            A team is researching that facility, discovers information about Destiny, the Ancient's plan to expand the Gate network and explore the Universe in it's entirety.
                            The SGC and IOA deside to send a fare sized expedition to the ship, could be more than just the 4 Universe team members (although I think they're the only ones that have been mentioned) as they may know it may be a one way trip they could very well deside to send a bigger team but I don't see them being as big as the Atlantis one unless there's full schematics in the facility assuming there's a facility.
                            I'd put a bet that it's actually found from info they got when they first found out about the Ori etc in the first episode in season 9 of SG1. As for the team it all depends on the size of the ship really, they might not send a large team on the fear that the ship can't support them all so maybe 20 to 30 or so people would make sense. They knew Atlantis was massive as it was a city after all, the Aurora class ships are massive put there probably not what you'd send to go lay gates around a universe or if they did, they end up with alot of space used for storing the gates.

Comment

I think they find out bout destiny in the mid season 2 parter of atlantis s5. It stands to reason that janus invented the destiny in the first place. I can see a team exploring this new address without realizing that the 9th chevron is for inter-universe travel, specifically the seeder ship. I wonder how the seeder ship can change coordinates of the gate so quickly. The seeder ship is the one with the gate. so how do they get from the seeder ship to the destiny. Im assuming the destiny has a pretty powerful arsenal to be able to deal with any threat it might encounter. I think they find the seeder ship and the destiny dormant in a underground base or something on another planet in another universe. And by them showing up it reactivates the mission. I cant wait to see this so called cloaked lab of januses it should be kewl looking like the chair room. or the zpm room both awesome rooms.

Jor El

"The 1 Million Dollar Question"
                              WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SEEDER SHIP???

Comment

Working...
                              X