PDA

View Full Version : Ummmm...Teyla..

Hermiiod
September 23rd, 2008, 07:37 AM
I just watched this again and wondered why Teyla, after killing the first tow Bola Kai that attacked her (Before they found Nabel), did not take the two swords and/or the huge axe with her. Later you see her fighting off a bunch more bola Kai with the same stick she found in the beginning.

wraith queen inga
March 15th, 2009, 11:34 AM
I just watched this again and wondered why Teyla, after killing the first tow Bola Kai that attacked her (Before they found Nabel), did not take the two swords and/or the huge axe with her. Later you see her fighting off a bunch more bola Kai with the same stick she found in the beginning.

A very stupid decision, LOL xD

Falcon Horus
March 15th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Because the writers needed a reason for her to loose the fight, and knowing that nobody would have believed it if she had taken the swords. It's been established I think that Teyla is an excellent warrior (one of the few things they told us about her).

The Lady Blue
October 24th, 2011, 05:10 AM
Because the writers needed a reason for her to loose the fight, and knowing that nobody would have believed it if she had taken the swords. It's been established I think that Teyla is an excellent warrior (one of the few things they told us about her).

I agree with this. ;)