Ummmm...Teyla..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummmm...Teyla..

I just watched this again and wondered why Teyla, after killing the first tow Bola Kai that attacked her (Before they found Nabel), did not take the two swords and/or the huge axe with her. Later you see her fighting off a bunch more bola Kai with the same stick she found in the beginning.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
    MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
    I just watched this again and wondered why Teyla, after killing the first tow Bola Kai that attacked her (Before they found Nabel), did not take the two swords and/or the huge axe with her. Later you see her fighting off a bunch more bola Kai with the same stick she found in the beginning.
    A very stupid decision, LOL xD

Comment

Because the writers needed a reason for her to loose the fight, and knowing that nobody would have believed it if she had taken the swords. It's been established I think that Teyla is an excellent warrior (one of the few things they told us about her).
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Because the writers needed a reason for her to loose the fight, and knowing that nobody would have believed it if she had taken the swords. It's been established I think that Teyla is an excellent warrior (one of the few things they told us about her).
        I agree with this.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X