This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Woolsey?

Ok so i was started to actually like woolsey, but where is he? He's been missing for a lot of episodes so far. What up with that?
    SGU =Awesome!!!
    Hope it stays as good...
    sigpic

he's not important
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Woolsey didn't appear in Whispers, The Queen and Tracker but
      Spoiler:
      he'll be in FC
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        Woolsey didn't appear in Whispers, The Queen and Tracker but
        Spoiler:
        he'll be in FC
        Spoiler:
        and should be great in "inquisition", going by the spoilers.

Comment

Less Woosley now means more Woosley in the second half due to the fact we were promisied 14 episodes with Woosley. Call me bias but Robert Picardo is a fantastic actor
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Less Woosley now means more Woosley in the second half due to the fact we were promisied 14 episodes with Woosley. Call me bias but Robert Picardo is a fantastic actor

I never, ever, thought I'd say it... but I've become a woolsey fan. I hope the writers lay off the comedy act just a little though.

Comment

I agree with that. I found his dramatic act way more better to watch. I was on the verge of tears with his Shrine moment but that may be due because I went through a family member with Altizhimers
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

He's hiding with waldo.

Comment

I can't wait to get more of Woolsey on Atlantis. I have really liked what they have done with him so far, and am looking forward to further development on his end.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yes, I miss the character too. He was a great addition to the team. While he's not the only one, its nice to have a character that doesn't think like everybody.
                    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I have to agree. Though, a lot of people are either being cut out of episodes all together, or just having about a minute of lines and appearance, like Shepp in Tracker.

Comment

Working...
                      X