This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nasty Lemons for SciFi!

Today I click TV schedule on cable in black box to check up what's showing on SciFi tomorrow but SA is replaced by Star Trek on 5 pm spot. Only Stargate SG-1 only run on Mon-Fri. SA run only on Friday.

I am pissed off at SciFi network!

Send the rotten lemons!

Today David Hewlett ( Lovely Genius Dr. McKay) is in "Boa vs Python" today afternoon.

Well I'm sure their problems with dwindling ratings for SGA reruns could have been remedied if they aired more than just the first two seasons over and over and over again.

Ah well.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
      Well I'm sure their problems with dwindling ratings for SGA reruns could have been remedied if they aired more than just the first two seasons over and over and over again.

Ah well.
      Yes I like to watch repeated shows forever! Stupidity of SciFi cancelled SA as SA have grow more viewers as the ratings go up.

I found a rotten lemon as I spoke, in back of refrigerator, I will send it to SciFi in mail. LOL

Comment

Actually it's temporary. Season 4 is going into syndication and they are likely working out airing rights for Season 1,2 and 3 to air on SCI FI.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          Actually it's temporary. Season 4 is going into syndication and they are likely working out airing rights for Season 1,2 and 3 to air on SCI FI.
          Oh, whew.
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post

Thank God and Genius! **whew!**

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
              Today I click TV schedule on cable in black box to check up what's showing on SciFi tomorrow but SA is replaced by Star Trek on 5 pm spot. Only Stargate SG-1 only run on Mon-Fri. SA run only on Friday.

I am pissed off at SciFi network!

Send the rotten lemons!

Today David Hewlett ( Lovely Genius Dr. McKay) is in "Boa vs Python" today afternoon.
              I'm sorry the network does not read your mind, check your schedule, and bow to your demands. If you want to see the show that badly, buy the DVD's.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                I'm sorry the network does not read your mind, check your schedule, and bow to your demands. If you want to see the show that badly, buy the DVD's.
                What a helpful response.

I'll miss the 5pm SGA, it fills my DVR with daily goodness.

Comment

I know not everyone can afford to buy SG1 and/or SGA DVDs, but having them makes it so much easier to watch if I miss an episode on SciFi or any other channel. I can just pop a DVD into my TV and watch one or as many episodes whenever I want and not have to depend on any network to air them.
                  Last edited by hedwig; 21 September 2008, 06:46 PM.

Comment

What is so wrong with buying the DVD's? That's how I rewatch episodes I want to see again. I hate commercials, and reruns are often shown when I'm not home or during the day when I've better things to do than watch TV.

Comment

What is so wrong with buying the DVD's? That's how I rewatch episodes I want to see again. I hate commercials, and reruns are often shown when I'm not home or during the day when I've better things to do than watch TV.
                      Nothing wrong at all with buying DVDs (unless one can't afford them). I prefer it in a way, because then I get to watch them whenever I want instead of having to wait for a TV scheduling of some kind. And I can watch my favorites 2 or 3 times in a row if I want.

Comment

Even though I own the seasons, it is still nice to just see the episodes on TV every now and then. I think Atlantis should be shown as much as SG-1.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I have rarely if ever watched SGA/SG-1 re-runs, only when I'm really really bored, because I have the DVD's. DVD's come without commercials and with better picture/sound quality than the original airing.
                          That is just my two cents.

Comment

If I get rebate tax, I will buy SA season 1-4 set, ( I already recorded every esipode of season 5 in DVD).

Comment

Nothing, I just thought you sounded a little harsh towards the OP. But ya if you can afford them or get them as a present, that would be great. Plus when you buy the DVD's you are (hopefully) supporting future stargate-related media.

Comment

Working...
                              X