This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new movie (or series) idea

We start of with SG1 finding a secret Furling Lab. A giant machine automatically turns on by sensing the AGT in Daniel. It starts to draw to much power and it is going to explode. So Cam orders ever one back though the gate. they go though together and a beam hits the gate before the machine explodes. The team arrives back on earth but not in the SGC. They are in and advance facility and guns are pointed at them. A man, the leader of the grope starts to speak German. Daniel translates. They are taking in to custody, thought to be alien spies. No one can think of what could have happened they know they are not in the future or the past, because of a calender on the wall.
    Here is the back story. The Germans where the ones that found the DHD, but not the Stargate. In this reality the found both. they got it to work and used advanced tech. to win both World Wars. Now the control the world along with 2/3's the Galaxy.
    The machine SG1 found was a alternate reality machine. The Furlings were the ones that made the Quantum Mirror. This is the prototype. Now SG1 must escape and find a way to there reality.
    sigpic

Sorry, but sounds pretty much like Continuum with another starting point.
    Oh yeah, btw does your alternate universe scenario inculde that gate and DHD were found before World War I? Because in the SG Universe as we know it by now, the gate was found in the 1920s (1923 correct me if I'm wrong).
    And one last question, which might sound stupid, but you don't want to establish some kind of galaxy controlling Naziregime, right? 'Cause, that would be abfreakingsolutely ridiculous.
    Sam: "You can´t be serious!"
    Jack: "What?"
    Daniel: "It´s the only way!"
    Jack: "What?"
    Sam: "Now, we agreed...!"
    Jack: "If I have to say "WHAT?" one more time, heads are gonna roll!"
    - - - - -
    Knight Rider S01E11
    KITT: Sarah, our father is dead.
    - - - - -
    Eureka S03E12
    Bismarck: This is madness.
    Fargo: This is Eureka!

Comment

Originally posted by LT.Adams View Post
      We start of with SG1 finding a secret Furling Lab. A giant machine automatically turns on by sensing the AGT in Daniel. It starts to draw to much power and it is going to explode. So Cam orders ever one back though the gate. they go though together and a beam hits the gate before the machine explodes. The team arrives back on earth but not in the SGC. They are in and advance facility and guns are pointed at them. A man, the leader of the grope starts to speak German. Daniel translates. They are taking in to custody, thought to be alien spies. No one can think of what could have happened they know they are not in the future or the past, because of a calender on the wall.
      Here is the back story. The Germans where the ones that found the DHD, but not the Stargate. In this reality the found both. they got it to work and used advanced tech. to win both World Wars. Now the control the world along with 2/3's the Galaxy.
      The machine SG1 found was a alternate reality machine. The Furlings were the ones that made the Quantum Mirror. This is the prototype. Now SG1 must escape and find a way to there reality.

Good idea, but too similar to continuum
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by nxcalibur View Post
        Oh yeah, btw does your alternate universe scenario inculde that gate and DHD were found before World War I? Because in the SG Universe as we know it by now, the gate was found in the 1920s (1923 correct me if I'm wrong).
        And one last question, which might sound stupid, but you don't want to establish some kind of galaxy controlling Naziregime, right? 'Cause, that would be abfreakingsolutely ridiculous.
        Yeah it was 1928... hence the name.

Comment

Originally posted by nxcalibur View Post
          no i don't but i think some of the most interesting Star Trek episodes were the ones with the Terran empire. The gate was found by Dr. Langford in 1923 but the DHD was not found. The Nazi found it, it was later taking by the Russians. Hence them having the DHD.
          sigpic

Comment

Good effort, but not a good idea.
            Islanded In A Stream Of Stars...

Cavil - The Artist Formerly Known As Crais

sigpic

Comment

nice story but it will never be more then a what if idea..........sorry too much people took the alternate nazi earth too far

Comment

no i don't but i think some of the most interesting Star Trek episodes were the ones with the Terran empire. The gate was found by Dr. Langford in 1923 but the DHD was not found. The Nazi found it, it was later taking by the Russians. Hence them having the DHD.
                nah it was 1928, and that may work for star trek but stargates strongest legs is that it could all be happening right now. Yes it would be cool to have Earth all gate savvy but there are university courses you can take on SG-1 because of the point that it is set in the present tense. It is rare and should be treasured, there isn't enough merit in making it public I think.

I am not coming down on you at all. Why do you think the Gate was found in 1923? I am just going off The Stargate Movie in the first scene where it says Giza Egypt 1928, and they are excavating the Gate. And numerous times when Daniel mentioned it. But you seem pretty certain so I wonder where you are getting your intel. Seriously I would like to know because it is my namesake.

Comment

[QUOTE=LT.Adams;8968439]We start of with SG1 finding a secret Furling Lab. A giant machine automatically turns on by sensing the AGT in DanielQUOTE]

I didn't think Daniel had the ATA gene.
                  sigpic
                  If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                  I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Been there, done that. It sounds like numerous Stargate and Star Trek episodes crammed into a movie.

Comment

Sorry, but that's sounds a little too similar to the continuum back story IMO.
                      StarshineRoxie
                      A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X