Stargate/Sanctuary - Amanda Tapping Web Site Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate/Sanctuary - Amanda Tapping Web Site Updates

From an Amanda Tapping Official Web Site e-mail announcement for September 20, 2008:

AmandaTapping.Com Newsletter for Saturday, September 20, 2008

Issue: 62

http://www.amandatapping.com/

Most recent updates:

FRONT PAGE: When coming to the site, you might have noticed that the front page image has changed a bit. In fact, there is more to this: there are now 229 different images there and they are chosen at random every time you enter the website. The three images at the bottom of the image represent an item from Amanda's filmography, everything from The Newsroom through Stargate SG-1 to Sanctuary.

GALLERY: There are many new things here. The images from seasons 7 and 8 have been finally replaced with DVD captures (better image quality) and the Amanda in Person / DVD materials albums have been redesigned and now cover screen captures from all special feature materials found on Stargate SG-1 DVDs. Also, make sure you check out a couple of photos from the recent Tropicana Field event (promoting Sanctuary) that Amanda attended. The link is below.

EVENTS: Added one item to the Upcoming Events - Amanda's future trip to New York to promote Sanctuaryand added two items to the past 2008 events. (Further work on this section to follow soon, check this space.) There is a report written by Karen on the Tropicana Field event, so make sure you find it!

ARTICLES AND INTERVIEWS: Three of recently published articles and interviews with Amanda are now on the site: two from SFX: Fannish Inquisition and Sanctuary and one from Deathray: Sam I Am.

LINKS: You will find here the category Gifts from Fans . The links to greetings sent to Amanda by her fans for various occasions such as birthdays, Christmas holidays or Easter holidays are now back up on the site.

ONLINE ACTIVITIES: WORDS OF APPRECIATION: A number of messages of appreciation from Amanda's fans have been added as well.

Amanda's reply to your birthday greetings and most recent news...

Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wow and wow and wow.

I can't believe it. It's so beautiful. I am still crying. Seriously.
    I still find it hard to believe that people go out of their way to support me. And that people take time out of their busy lives to send a message. I'm so amazed.

We just wrapped Sanctuary Season One on Friday night. It was very emotional and very rewarding. I am so proud of our cast and crew. We had a phenomenal team supporting us.

I am now starting post production for Sanctuary. ( a whole new learning curve for me!) I will also be travelling to promote the show. It airs October 3rd. Aaaahhhhhhhh! It's very exciting and scary putting our baby out into the world.

I hope the fans enjoy it. It looks astounding. The VFX will blow people's minds! Please watch!

I shoot Stargate Atlantis this week. I am very excited to be going back to my old stomping grounds. I definitely miss the people there!

And I also get to spend precious time with my family. The simple joy of watching swimming lessons or gymnastics. (Bouncy 3 yr. olds in leotards! Too cute!) I cherish every moment.

I have to say it again and again and again ..... Thank you! In my darkest hours of self doubt and fear, I can feel the love and support. You have no idea what it means to me.

Humbly and with much love,
    Amanda
    xoxoxoxo

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

I'm glad this update went out, as I just started saving Amanda pics.

Comment

Working...
    X