Fan created Babylon 5 spin-off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fan created Babylon 5 spin-off

I am working on a Babylon 5 spin-off series Avalon. It will be published every week. Every episode will last 3 - 4 minutes. I already created the first two episodes. The adventure is taking place 400 000 years after the original series and is giving a new perspective on the universe. The humanity is divided in tri fractions trying to unite themselves and make their way in to the galaxy. All this is happening on the space station Avalon a exact copy of Babylon 5 station.
    The series will be Machinima. I am planning to use ligtwave 3d to create the space scenes but for now if am using the same engine as the rest of the series.
    The only thing I really don't like is the fact that the voice's are digital so if anybody want to help he can write here.
    The firs episode is planed to premiere in Monday. I hope you will like it.
    Please write your comments and ideas about the series.
    Last edited by igor108367; 20 September 2008, 10:08 AM.

great
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Any chance of a link to the website?

Comment

The web site is not ready yet but i created a trailer clip. The sound effects re not edited yet. The clip is the first part from the first episode.
        http://www.zshare.net/video/1912321214ca65f8/

Comment

This is the link for the entire first episode of the series.
          http://www.zshare.net/video/192269179261b26c/
          Please comment.

Comment

Interesting enough idea - let's see where it goes.
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

The series is going nowhere. To negative response. But I am working on a comic book ( original comic ) and i am planing to have it translated in english but we will see.

Comment

I am sorry to hear you abandoned the project. I tried downloading the first episode at zshare, but failed, it just kept on cycling me back into the queu to download again. It sounds like you had some negative feedback, which I am sorry to hear. Best of luck on any future endeavors.
                ---------------------
                sigpic
                Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

Working...
                X