This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really getting disappointed here...

...nearly halfway through the season and still no prophets born. Like, none.

it's a shame
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Haha.
      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I'm really sad
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
          wow, that' weird. I was thinking, gee, where's the prophet Skiffy kept pushing in their ad??

Comment

Fell through a plot hole!

Skiffy pimping SGA for the masses is funny as hell Well, at least they try
            sigpic

Comment

- Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post

Comment

Maybe Michael will have to come and smack him, and then the babe's like ubercool, or something...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

The prophet is too busy sucking his fist and seeing if he can hold onto his toes yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      The prophet is too busy sucking his fist and seeing if he can hold onto his toes yet.
                      :g: Too cute and yeah I agree if that is the prophet then he has a lot more important things to do then forseeing the future like napping, eating , teething....
                      He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                      He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                      And he's wonderful.

Comment

I L U for getting me a morning laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
                          :g: Too cute and yeah I agree if that is the prophet then he has a lot more important things to do then forseeing the future like napping, eating , teething....
                          yep yep...filling that diaper, spitting up, recovering from mckay's dropping him . poor baby

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                            yep yep...filling that diaper, spitting up, recovering from mckay's dropping him . poor baby

Comment

Working...
                            X