PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

Ripple in Space
September 18th, 2008, 02:27 PM
I think the biggest hater of the Asgards would be Sam Carter. She is just so jealous because of their intellect. And that expression on her face when they were able to defeat the replicators?
That was just triumph. She succeeded where the Asgard failed.

Not to mention how she just turned of the hologram of that Asgard in "Unending".
She is a real hater. And I really am ashamed that humans are treating friendly allies like that.

Shame on you, Sam!
:)

In light of that good point, it's pretty obvious that Sam & Rodney killed the Asgard.

Sam has a time machine (the 2 destroyed in Moebius were alt. Reality PJs)
Rodney has the ATA Gene
Sam knows how to operate the Time Jumper
Shep taught Rodney how to operate Puddle Jumpers
When the Asgard removed the Goa'uld from Caldwell, Rodney admitted that the procedure was above his head
The Asgard are smarter than Sam
Rodney hates people that are smarter than him
Sam thinks that Jack loves her because she's the smartest person in the Universe (he called her brain a national treasure in "Lost City")
Sam & Rodney killed those who made them look dumb

Ripple in Space
September 18th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Sam and Rodney stole the TimeJumper from Area 51. Rodney took it back in time. Sam seduced Thor back when he had genitals and then betrayed him with Loki. They then decided to outlaw traditional reproduction and clone themselves to keep their species around. Sam & Rodney then futzed with their cloning tech to make it so their final generation would be in the early 21st Century.

Alan Wake
September 18th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Sam seduced Thor back when he had genitals and the betrayed him with Loki.

:lol:

TheGreatLordGeorge
September 18th, 2008, 04:00 PM
really i though loki was ehhhhh

Browncoat1984
September 18th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Loki's hot!

hedwig
September 18th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Is this for real or kind of tongue in cheek? I only ask because I doubt very much that Sam hates the Asgard, even though they are smarter than her. She actually likes them. Or have I taken this thread too seriously??:p:)

Invictus
September 19th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Is this for real or kind of tongue in cheek? I only ask because I doubt very much that Sam hates the Asgard, even though they are smarter than her. She actually likes them. Or have I taken this thread too seriously??:p:)

Of course it's a joke... :D

jasminaGo
September 19th, 2008, 07:15 AM
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/jasminaGo/smiley/zuz/Sam/sam_lol-1.gif http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/jasminaGo/smiley/zuz/Sam/sam_lol-1.gif http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/jasminaGo/smiley/zuz/Sam/sam_lol-1.gif http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/jasminaGo/smiley/zuz/Sam/sam_lol-1.gif http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/jasminaGo/smiley/zuz/Sam/sam_lol-1.gif

Jeff O'Connor
September 19th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Ripple in Space, you cannot be serious! True fans of this wonderful series would never say such a thing. I hope one day you come to your senses, but until such a time shall come to pass, I can only say that Sam would never do such a thing!

...There, my obligatory joke-thread-serious-post. :sam:

JadedWraith
September 19th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Go Sam and Rodney! Killem' all. ...oh, wait...lead them to collective suicide.:samanime15:

Invictus
September 20th, 2008, 04:02 AM
Go Sam and Rodney! Killem' all. ...oh, wait...lead them to collective suicide.:samanime15:
:lol: :mckayanime17: :samanime15:

Karhedron
September 20th, 2008, 07:42 AM

Read the enlightening words of the "Anubis/Landry/Bra┬┤tac/the universe itself hates the Asgard" threads hidden in the depths of Gateworld to find the answer..because this was a response to that.

Seems like I have to look out making funny comments ;)

Ripple in Space
October 11th, 2008, 04:07 PM

Now Rodney's been served retribution...

cegrocks
October 15th, 2008, 03:15 AM
I don't understand how you were able to connect the "Sam and Rodney are jealous of the Asgard" with "Sam and Rodney are the reason the Asgard are dead". The Asgard messed up their genes a long time ago, not because of Sam and Rodney. I'm confused to your point.

Aeyame
October 25th, 2008, 11:12 PM
It's just a joke

Cagranosalis
October 26th, 2008, 05:39 AM

You really should put a flipping great big signposts on these sorts of threads for people like me who don't have the pelvic floor they once did.

Cags

Ripple in Space
June 15th, 2013, 02:03 PM

You really should put a flipping great big signposts on these sorts of threads for people like me who don't have the pelvic floor they once did.

Cags

Next time!

majorsal
June 15th, 2013, 02:13 PM

sam actually has a crush on thor, but she doesn't understand why...

and then saw a picture of thor from a certain angle, and realized that his head was shaped like a penis. she accepted this fact and has an even bigger crush on him now. :p